Funny picture I found

This was a sig of a member on one of the Maxima forums.

HAHAHAHA.

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/2211953_zo.gif

EDIT: WTF…remove ‘n i g n o g’ or ‘n i g’ ‘n o g’ from the filteR!

fail

post fails.

megafail?

Post doesn’t fail.

Word filter fails.

FIX IT VOVCHANDR!

ahahah it’s actually kind of a funny pic!

Does it work now?

Yes but it’s an old gif and incredibly racist.

Still a threadfail.

Are you black?

I think the word filters of “n i g g e r”, “n i g g a”, “n i g n o g”, “n i g” etc. are stupid. If we want to use them, we should be able to. That’s the ONLY thing filtered on the forum, I don’t get it.

Why do you ask?

No reason, I don’t care whether your black, yellow, brown, white, or blue really, just curious as to why you described that .gif as “incredibly racist” when there’s a ton more that are worse than that :lmao

now it is a thread win. i think the gif is funny. OMG I must be a racist!!!

:Idiots:Idiots

el oh el at you guys. This gif is as old as the internet, and yeah it’s pretty racist. Not that racial stereotypes can’t be funny, but this is just lame.

THIS is funny:

DIVERSITY! One photoshop at a time.

I’ll agree that the .gif is old/lame lol

and the Wisconsin app - :rofl

^ :lol

lol.

I thought it was funny.

And just so you know, I am a HUGE Alonzo Mourning fan/Miami Heat fan. I just thought his facial expression was funny. That is all. Relax.

I even went to the Garden last year, opening night, to witness my Heat for the first time in person. I paid f’in $100 for the nose bleeds.

Its a true sterotype though. Ever notice how theres always a KFC/Popeyes in the ghetto and its always busy?

when have you ever been to the ghetto, PJB? that is something i would like to see

Another fail by the forum virgin