Funny post's off other boards

This one was off a neon club site leave it nameless, but only one in town

“the SX with SRT design package. ya ive seen one on the highway, thought it was a REAL SRT from a distance.So I caught up to him just to be disappointed/disgusted. sigh Oh well everyone can dream”

"Haven’t seen one in person yet, but I’ve seen sx’s almost as bad. I’ve seen a couple that have the srt wing on the back, from a distance it looks like an srt, until you get close to it.

A person should talk to the owner and ask what the hell they are thinking trying to disguise their neon as a srt"

I thought this was funny, but i am generally a mean person

Well, the thing that really gives it away is the front mount intercooler. Also you could look for the dual exhaust tips…although I think there may be one other model with those as well.

It’s no different than any other forum…people annoyed at something silly. Like the guy that works at Westlawn cemetary in the west end with 3 GT-R badges on his PT Cruiser. Just sad.

You dont even have to look on the net for laughs, i know a guy whom istalled a Chrome FMIC like a month ago but never put in the piping for it. He runs sleepy eyes because they help to illuninate the intercooler. :lol:

Theres a Sunfire on the north side with fake dual exhaust, unpainted bodykit, and GT-R badges on the doors. :vom:

i think i know him lol

Oh man. Thats disgusting.

Hold on i forgot to let my true emotions out. :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :ROFL :poke :poke

I saw an ugly Neon in the ATA parking lot with a huge exhaust TIP (standard muffler), and steel wheels with spinner HUBCAPS. :puke:

DAAAAAAMN!! I don’t even want to put on Nismo decals UNTIL I atleast have a few products on the car. AND as much as I love GTR’s, I would never put a badge on my 240!! LOL thats just wrong!! (then again if an ugly PT can do it…)

The only way i would put a GTR badge on my car was if i had a REAL GTR motor under the hood.

Yeah…if you have reason to put the badge on, then do it. The fact is, most of the incorrect badging crap comes from ricers - the same guys the buy the LED exhaust tips and washer nozzles. I mean, I love what GT-R stands for, but by putting the incorrect badging on the car you’re cheapening the rep of the badge. GAY! :slight_smile: