Future of Earth / Sun .GIF

thought it would be neat to post this if no one has seen it yet:

That was awesome!

:tup:

this is pretty sweet

very cool!

Hopefully we make it that far! Pretty cool post

There is a great video on you tube titled “A Universe From Nothing” - Lawrence Krauss. A reputable physicists.

Why does Pangaea come back?

That was neat.

Because of guns and global warming.

pretty awesome.

I doubt the earth would survive long enough for the sun to consume it.

Can you imagine what life on Earth would be like in 50+ million years if humans didn’t kill off each other/blow up the planet?

500 years of development…wow.

2000 years of developements…FUCKING SHIT YEAH

50 Million Years…?

WHAT THE FUCK?

But if we evolved from monkeys why are there still monkeys?

At the current rate of technology and travel we’ll be all over the galaxy long before the continents change shape in a noticable way. We only industrialized around 150 years ago, yet we’re already operating machines on other planets.

Hell we could be there now. Rome was very close to entering the industrial revolution before its socio-political structure collapsed. But they couldn’t quite hold out long enough and it took us 2000 years to get through the dark ages and back to where we were. There’s a mind fuck for you.

Lol of course

Uhg. Some glaring errors in the first parts of that GIF. Followed by a lot of theoretical ideas towards the end.

If you came away from viewing it with a broad idea of just how small and insignificant we really are, then cool. But don’t quote that images content in a graduate class…

I can’t tell you what I’m doing next Monday…and these nerds are talking about shit in 10^27 Billions years. Fucking internet.

If Magic Johnson is still alive why do millions die of AIDS every year?

Because you touch yourself at night.