Science Fights Global Warming With Enzymes?

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=33569

saving the world for all of us…go hemp

fuck global warming.

everyone is making such a big deal about it.

NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING has been scientifically proven to have happened because of global warming.

So the world is getting hotter. Blah who cares.

Global Wamring is to reality
as
Rubicant’s DSM is to drivable

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14337&highlight=million+years

Who the fuck is telling people Hurricanes are caused by global warming?

Who the fuck is telling people Anything at all is caused by global warming?

Oh yeah, thats right. CNN, high school teachers and everybody, BUT the scientists studying it.

If the earth was okay going from “The Pangea” to what we are today… I’m sure .5 degrees in the past 10,000 years, isn’t that big of a deal.

yepppp nothing

glaciers are staying the same size

oceanic levels aren’t rising

there are no holes in the o-zone (whats an ozone its just another one of those made up things environmentalists use to scare people)

there hasnt been a steady increase of carbon gases released into the atmosphere over the past several decades attributing to increased global temperatures

its all mumbo-jumbo!
nothing.

So the international panels of scientest; research groups; fact checkers; and the like… they are all wrong about it being a cyclical planet event?

And CNN & FoxNews is right about humans > hundreds of millions of years?

We humans are sooooooooooo fucking powerful that in the last few hundred thousand years We managed to destroy something that has been taking care of itself for a few hundred million years. Boy… humans > * :roll2:

I <3 you Nick.

and your essays written to me @ 2 am.

First of all GLOBAL WARMING IS A FACT. END OF STORY. THE EARTH IS GETTING HOTTER.

The human impact on this natural cycle is anywhere from a fuck ton to critical.

Nevermind.

I am holding my tongue.

<3

<----Shudders at any US media

Glaciers
-http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/planetearth/pumpkin_planet_021205.html

Link about earth getting “fatter” as more water is released and is forced to the equator because the earth spins, this is seen from astronauts, not by cnn…

Pictures over the past few decades…the ice is retreated at an accelerated rate…

relating to…

http://earthguide.ucsd.edu/globalchange/keeling_curve/01.html

This is the well recognizged (in the scientific community) Keeling Cruve, if you dont know what it is you shouldnt even be posting in this thread…

http://toms.gsfc.nasa.gov/
-site with satelitte imagery of ozone holes also related to Keeling Curve

want more?

maybe we will run out of fossil fuels before we completely destroy ourselves, I really enjoyed that movie by Al Gore the Inconvenient Truth, I would encourage people to see it since it shows many facts and not some regurgitated news coverage conjured up by journalists instead of hearing from scientists.

I havent seen it but am interested to see what that guy actually has to say. From what Ive heard/read he is actual making factual statements/arguements.

and youve got a point…I dont know which will run out first oil, or people

this is why we need to ban the use of dihydrogen monoxide.

You do know that the costal waters of Alaska have risen 3 degrees in the past decade, 1.5 in the Atlantic. The earth is 70% water, billions and billions of gallons. Now think of the amount of energy required to do that work.

umm THERE WASN’T FUCKING INDUSTRIAL PLANTS PUSHING BILLIONS OF TONS OF CO2 INTO THE ATMOSPHERE BEFORE THE 1900s

Before the industrial age human impact on the earth was minimal.

why?

Comeon
I want to see all this wonderful information that proves global warming is not real
I am excited for the next 20 years.

You know i love you, but that is BY FAR the dumbest fucking thing ive ever read in my entire fucking life. Dumb enough to make me unnecessarily write the word ‘fucking’ twice in 1 sentence.

Seriously man, do some research. I really hope you’re joking. I almost believe you are, in all honesty.

The intensity of hurricane katrina may very well have had something to do with global warming, not to mention the amount of hurricanes we’ve been having is outrageous. Scientists and environmentalists all agree that it’s only going to get worse.

God fucking damnit, Beck. You better have been joking, because im all hot and bothered right now.

Watching that movie is going to make everybody want to punch themselves in the eye with a dirty fork for not voting for him.

BTW, thanks for saving me a ton of time with this thread by posting everything you posted :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anybody seen the 2 hour special Tom Brokaw did called ‘Global Warming: What you need to know’? One of the most informative shows I have ever watched.

lol and just wait until china is where we are at right now.

end of the world. end of story.

for officerK (definitions pulled from google):
Ozone: A molecule made up of three atoms of oxygen. Occurs naturally in the stratosphere and provides a protective layer shielding the Earth from harmful ultraviolet radiation. In the troposphere, it is a chemical oxidant, a greenhouse gas, and a major component of photochemical smog.

ozone layer: The protective layer in the atmosphere, about 15 miles above the ground, that absorbs some of the sun’s ultraviolet rays, thereby reducing the amount of potentially harmful radiation that reaches the earth’s surface.

global warming: The progressive gradual rise of the earth’s surface temperature thought to be caused by the greenhouse effect and responsible for changes in global climate patterns. An increase in the near surface temperature of the Earth. Global warming has occurred in the distant past as the result of natural influences, but the term is most often used to refer to the warming predicted to occur as a result of increased emissions of greenhouse gases.

yes, global warming exists. BUT it is possible that we had nothing to do with it.