Gaming Mice

So, ever since my Logitech MX518 died, I’ve been stuck using this PoS M$ standard one.

I’ve always been a fan of Logitech, never had any problems with them, but I’m curious about other ones out there, namely Razer.

Anyone have any input on what they use and how they like it?

I use a logitech mouseman optical wireless mouse/keyboard combo that I purchased from a member here a few years ago… does the job, but you can’t map the 4th button to a key in Vista (logitech wont release it’s software for it… they want you to buy a new one) so that part of it kind of sucks.

it works though

I expected to see:

http://www.functionalhandstrength.com/images3/mouse_maze.jpg

logitech G5 is my choice.

Mine too in which i am using currently.

Microsoft intelli explorer 3.0

g7

I just use the Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 its like $20 but i like it a lot been using one for 4 years now on my second one as of like 2 months ago.

you are not a pro fragger but a pro fagger.

i will pwnz you fagsta

Buy another MX518,I’ve had mine for 2 years and its an awesome mouse.

Ive owned both a razor mouse and the G5 (currently own). I found that the razor’s middle mouse button was very difficult to use. After having 2 razors, both with the same issue, I bought a G5. Sure you give up fancy blue/green/red lighting, but you get some serious control with the G5. Buy it. That or the wireless G7. No other mouse beats them for the cost.

Been using the Logitech Marble mouse for gaming since 03’. Same mouse for the last 5yr with no issues at all ever. Could never game with a normal mouse now. So easy to scope up and snipe due to now having to move anything while clicking to fire.

http://dutch.ircfast.com/screenshots/29300/300x300xae9d19b744.jpg

I have had no problems with my mx518, simple yet has all the functions you need. I find the adjustable weights in the g5/7 to be a little to much

I’m still using my MX518, I bought a G7 like 2 years ago and have used it maybe 10 times. It just felt too different.

bahhhhhhh thats wut im using, ive had it for a while and it starting to piss me off cuz it will unconnect and stop working every 2 mins

My G5 died a few weeks ago after being a gaming monster for the last 3 years or so. Soon as I see another for cheap, I’ll grab it up. G5 ftw

MX1000?

those things are a PITA. I can’t imagine using one for gaming

Well played.

I’ve been hearing about those issues with the scroll on the Razers, apparently its not an isolated issue.

Looks like I’m off to get another 518, that last one took quite a beating over the last few years.