gangsta fag lmao... O&A hators need not apply

I can tell the difference.

Go sign a petition…:biglaugh:

I did, and would love to get to an actual one to get those lameasses off of 103 in the morning…

How can you tell a difference, do they actually whine more than Jim Norton? or do they have a slightly different pitch in their voice, hard to tell, they all sound like the same whiney fags to me.

Here is a sample O&A joke for any that havent heard the show.

Hey, guys, man, wow, that totally sucks, yea, wow I hate that thing, its totaly awful, yea its terrible durrrrr dahhhhhhh durrr awful urrrrrrrrrr terrible ahhhhhhh durrrr duhhhh

wtf is with the random retard sounds, are they actually retarded? if so then i will retard the statement, and good for them for making it in life. if not, wow.

Just keep listening, you’ll get hooked

I shouldn’t have to try and find something funny. O&A FTL.

ugh since i start work at 730, i loved listening to S and R, now im forced to listen to 102.1 until 9 when Val comes on.

So shitty imho

Everyone gets so pissy about O&A. If you don’t like it, fine. Why fill the thread with all your useless comments? I don’t like Shredd and Regan. I don’t take every opportunity to tell people about. These are the same people in a year who will be fans as well.

no way… i refuse to listen to that shit now

:word:

I got your back Chino