Garage project - done!

looks great man. Wish i had something like that

great work Jeff!

Looks incredible

looks good. what side is the wifes? i imagine you get the single car side for your car tools etc, and the other side goes the wifes car and all the kid’s bikes etc etc.

as for that dream garage w/ the tv and bar and shit posted above-- that is no where near a dream garage in my opinion. working garage > showcase garage.

that looks like way too much work for me. I’d never have the patience to do it right.

congrats

It better get back to being a working garage. I have two oil changes to do, wiper blades, snow tires. And then there’s that red car too…

What isn’t “working” about it? Has everything in it down to the lift. I’d take it any day. Gives me everything I need to work on the car, in a clean environment, and I can also chill without having to go back in the house and get yelled at for doing nothing all day but working on the car.

Jeff, that looks great. Wish I had that kind of room. One of my first addition projects is going to be a 2-car to go with the current one-car I have. Designed around a lift, of course.

I’m on this “gotta have a lift” kick. Dropping a tranny from jackstands is not something I want to do again.

looks great jeff congrats

incredible

Nice work. I am jealous but at least it gives me some inspiration for when it comes time to do my own.

Nice work, looks like it should be a really nice place to work and hang out when your done

Awesome job. :bigok:

Congrats on a job well done!

Thats one nice garage your cars should love u.

that site has a section for watches… wtf i hate people that have way more money then me… hahahaha

cool