gardner86zx z31

gay. i know how that is. I started at the place im at now in november 1st. a guy thats been there 32 years, got canned the other day bc of “cutbacks” but the keep the lazy ass mexicans… its retarded. GL with your car and work!

before and after pics of the start of the front end swap

all most done with the front end swap.

looks like shit!!!..

:lol just kidding. it looks great! i love that front. what next???

looks great! love the Z wheels, lowering the car would make them look better.

remounted the innercooler

Looking good man!

BTW what size is your intercooler?

24x12?

the core size is 22x7.8x3.5 over all length is 28

took it out for a ride today. just needs some paint now

That front end you took off, with the light cover things… did you like those? Yeah that def looks good. I am not really a fan of the 87+ tails, so theres the solution, because the 87+ front lights and bumper are way sxyer!

the head light covers on the 86 nose were bought because i didnt like the the looks of the head lights. they fit good and never had a problem with them for the 5 years they were on there. i dont like the 87+ tails and side skirts. i have always liked the looks of an 86 with a 87+ front end.

+1…

On that note looks good man! BTW you going to xenonzmeet in june?

depends on how much money i have

yeah I hear ya. prolly gonna want to bring at least 150 with you but i doubt ull use that much…

Prolly spend 60-80 in gas and 15 if you want to run at the track +food

Loooks great. I love the 85ish tails… then they ruined the rear with the space ship looking crap like shady has :(.

Lemme know when your going to paint it. Dads friend does it for a living in rotterdam. Long story short, he owes me and my dad 2k. and after my paint job (charging me for labor only, since i bought the paint, and doing the prep my self) ill still have some ($$) left over. Ill send you a pm in the next couple days.

thanks for the offer but i already have someone doing.

Umm my car needs painting mr asshat :excited

iight. ill text you tuesday and let you know how much im using of th 2K. should be only labor. i just bought the paint wholesale. FTW

I just want my bumpers/hood taken care of :excited

go it back today