Gas heading back to $2 a gallon?

I wonder if transport prices will start to go down now, I mean gas is less. lol yeah right.

Filling your car isn’t where it hurts. It’s just what everybody bitches about because it’s all they can understand. So gas jumps 50 cents/gallon. One less trip to McDonalds this week. :cjerk: Where it really makes a difference is in the cost of goods. All the extra expenses in shippping and transport gets passed down to the final consumer.

nyspeed should sign up for a single tops boneus card…

everyone shop there for a couple of weeks, then save on gas.

$0.10/gal per $100 spent.
not sure what the limit is…

i even think food stamp purchases count towards bonus points…

^We should start our own gas station and sell it at cost to ourselves!

I still remember not too long ago when gas was under a dollar a gallon and all the stupid reporters were making a big deal out of it…

they would compare gas to a gallon of water cause the gas was cheaper. :bloated:

so if you want 15 gallons of fuel…you spend 100 dollars…and you save…$1.50!!! wooo!!!

Um.

Gas always goes down around now, it’s the end of the peak driving season.

i bet it won’t go down near 2.50

agreed, just spend less money there and use that towards gas, fat asses, but it is a good marketing ploy that gets people interested in saving 10 cents

Filled the jeep and the car on the trailer the other day for a tune of $130+. :tdown:

try feeding a family…

the 0.10’s add up. your not spending more, since your spending it there anyway.

BLOW!

Find where I said that and quote it. Then when you cant, you best apologize Nikukka.

back when i drove my conversion van during the whole katrina mess where 87 was 350 it was like 170 bucks to fll it.

You have a 45+ gallon tank?

:word: When I lived in GA, I could get 93 for $.99 a gallon. That was in… 98-99.

Aaahhhhh the good old days.