Gas Line(Rant)

from the curb to right before it comes out of the ground to your meter your not to use screw in fittings. the equitable guy was here when i got home and we talked for about a good 45 min to an hour just to bs around(wish my job was that easy) but pretty much i have the yard dug up around the line…busted up park of the sidewalk(which was brandnew…fuck) and got to where the gas company had previously done work…most of the shit under the slab of cement was all fill…heavy as hell at that…but tomorrow i’ll be out there at 6-7am. our house is heated by not one but two furnaces…120BTU and a 90BTU(House was split into a duplex by a contractor two owners ago)and i was going to slip a 1" pipe through the 1.25 but after thinking about it i don’t believe there would be enough volume for two furnaces & two hot water tanks come winter(sry if i’m losing some of you here)but i got lucky because the 1.25 has a 1.50" sleeve around it that i can slide the new plastic line through so that i don’t have to dig up the footer going around my house. All in all it’s probably a 60-90 dollar job since all the tools are already owned and i don’t have to pay someone to do what me and my father have done for years