Gas Prices... wtf?

FML. I wish I hadn’t seen this thread. I was happy gas is below $4/gal

Los Angeles a month ago paid 5.45 for premium to fill a Camaro SS, LOL they got it bad

Diesel has barely moved.

Their prices are back down to below ours now. There was a spike in CA gas prices about a month ago when there was some shortage of their special blend of gas that they use to combat smog. There was a bunch of articles about that.

my buddy gets gas from the reservation and he said he paid about 3.50/gallon for regular the other day

LoL

Complains about price of gas difference of $.50
Statistically purchases 20 gallons of fuel a week
20 X $.50 = $10.00
Spends 100 dollars at the club on the weekend.

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac90/slvrviper/stop-clubbing-baby-seals-20334.jpg

:snky:

My comment was not in regards to the amount of savings that people get on the reservation, but the taxes that the area is not collecting from those purchases.

Reservations gas is the worst. I refuse to fuel my car with it anymore, especially since I can only run premium.

Bahahahahahaha SO TRUE

My s2000 has a 10.5 gallon tank and my cavalier has a 12.5 gallon. I usually fill up once a week for both combined. Unless it drops down to 50% of current price I really don’t care. Bitching about it is just a waste of time and finger energy.

What IS ridiculous is that bleu cheese at a pizzeria costs 50-75cents and to add a piece of cheese to a burger is almost $1

Now THAT is a cause I can stand behind.

Lol. Defend the suppressed Buffalo salaries!

LOL

If a few twenties a month is a dent in your budget, you should bitch about your cash flow…

X…

I bet this thread has a few people who have rims on their car that are worth more than the actual car itself…

Very well said…
Fluctuating gas prices is nothing we will ever have control over, if you need to budget for a $.50 spike in gas prices…you are doing something wrong.

$3.16 this morning. Doubt I see a $2 number before the holiday price bump.
Regarding gas budget, most of my gasloine budget falls into entertainment.