Gas + Water Skyline

cool find…one thing I seem to find myself hating when watching stuff like this. How the media mocks the inventors often by laughing or making small witty comments. I know they do it to make the poplulation think it’s unbelievable…but pisses me off. These guys have beat the system…and where do we even hear about this? Without youtube/internet, so much more would be kept from the general population.

I would personally drive and electric/h2o car

Yeah… maybe media will stop mocking once everybody else is doing it…

Right now I am trying to figure out my next project while gutting my corolla next door - either another turbo fuel guzzler or something eco-friendly… This seems kinda balanced…

“he still has to carry the extra weight in water” said the one guy… so that impedes the performance the same as carrying a full tank of just gas or carrying an extra person… some people really gotta think before they speak…
awsome design… hope it still drifts like it should lol!

i just thought… if water became the next fuel sorce just imagine it…
Regular would be ur no name water
extra would be your nestle brand water
And PREMIUM. would be like evion(dont know the spelling)

one last theroy on water cars… look at the haze over toronto for instant… thats SMOG it dosent break down that easily so it lingers… but if all the cars released steam out the exhaust then the city would be covered by a massive cloud and it would always fucking rain!!!
ill stick with dirty cancerous air before im getting wet everyday.

the idea of useing water sucks too becasue we all drink it ide rather drink water then use it to run my car lmao

Of course it will… just need to dump some tofu in that water tank :wink:

As gas prices rise… and supply of fuel is getting more scarce… we’ll probably see similar things happen more often.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=7450839&src=news

one more water car … this one is nuts :slight_smile:

but think about this… water is more expensive than gasoline…
1 litre of Gasoline PREMIUM = $1.35
1 litre of Water DASANI (or otherwise) = $2.59+

problem with hydrogen cars is exactly what sphinxxx pointed out…water is more expensive than gasoline…

actually, in terms of scales of economies, fresh water is a non-renewable source, i mean we have tons of it in Canada…and other places (glaciers) but for the most part, most of it is salt water. To refine it to fresh and then to finally build an engine that operates similar to a gas pump combustion engine isn’t economically viable (from what I’ve seen so far anyways) you’ll be paying a ludicrous amounts of money for a h20 car that doesn’t have the same advantages of a conventional gas combustible engine.

I think electric is the way to go…considering the advances in new battery technology. Check out the tesla roadster…that thing is awesome.

Only thing that sucks…it makes no noise…

kinda weird driving a vehicle with that kind of performance with no exhaust sounds…

lol!