WATER FOUR GAS...CMOOOOOON?

Long story short. A guy from work has had this on his car for sometime now.
He said his Ford Truck normally got 15mpg, after adding this he now gets 23mpg.
this is the first ive heard of this, what do you guys think
http://waterfourgas.com/

:picard:

hmmmm

does he have one of these also?

well, water injection is great for keeping CC temps down, and therefore charge cooling. However the steam displaces some of the cyl volume.

I can’t see any of that helping MPG.

But hey, I never believed in the 500 MPG carb either.

what is all that

idk man its looks kinda sketchy but hey if it works cool

is not my invention. It is a little-known technology to make Hydrogen On Demand: we generate Hydrogen on board the car or TRUCK, only when needed by the engine. No need to store Hydrogen; no need to pay for Hydrogen either! This technology embraces low-cost devices and methods for optimum fuel economy and emissions prevention:
lol

it’s probably in his head. I cannot see this helping at all. Or if it does positively effect MPG, it’s probably doing other damage somewhere.

As soon as I saw the design/layout of the site…I :roll: 'ed

eh. there may be some merit to it. I mean, you CAN run an internal combustion engine on hydrogen, the problem is that generating hydrogen w/ electrolysis is usually inefficient. However, i guess if you had a burley alternator, you could do it.

Someone sign up & then post the designs.

he drove it to work…car starts and runs fine
idk about the mpg cuz its not my car.
my civic gets 34mpg, well it did last week. but if i could get 40…thatd would be sweet
theres 6 guys from work that all went in on buying the book. then they are gonna make there own. i might drop them some $$$ to get myself a copy.
ill do it to the civic for shits and giggles and maybe it will work
but im not doing it to the S

Even if they can generate it, usually the methods currently used for it can not make it fast enough. Unless they know of some secret way to do it unknown to the world.

P.S. Don’t forget this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Magnet-Fuel-Booster-Increase-Save-Gas-More-MPG-NEW_W0QQitemZ270235623499QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270235623499&

creating hydrogen w/ electrolysis is easy.

A hoffman voltameter is simple to make and will produce fairly pure hydrogen from seawater. However, I’m unsure how you would tune the delivery. That would be the hardest part. I guess you could make an inverse FMU that lowered fuel pressure based on hydrogen delivery, which could be pressure based, but i’m unsure about how much pressure the electrolysis of water will generate…

According to wiki, it’s more effective at high temps too, so you could run exhaust through a heat exchanger to heat the water.

If i had more time, this would be something worth investigating.

:snky:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1193857

oh snap?^

Isn’t this old news?
There is a video going around of a guy with an engine that runs on water.
Wasn’t it posted on here?

It’s legit. Scanned with avg and bit defender.

just open the index.html file.

it’s all interactive and fairly easy to navigate.

enjoy!

p.s.
the setup/design/installation doesn’t start until about 8-9 pages into book 1. …after all the “i bet you didn’t know!!1!” information…

this was written by a very excited person.