Gatville's triplet cp whore pleasuring G-body

Oh SHIT!!!

I think when you pull it apart, you should paint the block black and paint the valve covers / timing cover etc the same color green as the car. Make that shit look stock ass SLEEEEEEPER.

What’s the C/R on that year 455? Also you said you had decent heads? Send em to Hunts or something and get a nice valve job done on em, throw a big ol bumpstick in it, and have Hunts to do the matching springs while they are lapping the valves in.

These motors STOCK can hold A LOT of power. I think i threw out the mag, but in like one of my hot rods this guy was pro dragging a stock 455 lower with a ton of boost or juice, i forgot which, but it was staying together. I’ll see if i can find it.

here you go buddy! i searched and found that shit for you!

http://www.hotrod.com/techarticles/engine/hrdp_0703_supercharged_pontiac_400_engine_build/index.html

I was orig gonna do dk blue block and leave the valve covers that light blue, but the green would look sick.

c/r? and yes it has E code heads which are pretty good flowing. i might leave them or send the to dave hunt i’ll decide after i pull it apart.

word, 455s of that year with 4bbl ranged 370-390 horse and 500ft/lbs tq from the factory :ohnoes

that buildup is sick! pontiac motors are a little different but the olds big blocks can hold their own too.

balllllllllllerrrrr…

turns out im not going to india! so ill be home all december! Win!! so i plan on spending some time in the barn :thumbup

lol nice, it’ll be in the woodshop where the kerosene heater is.

awesome! that will be a lot better

c/r = compression ratio. i think the green would really set the car off. the color is awesome. Definitely get the heads to hunts, even if its just for a valve job, we can do the springs ourselves. Build this one right, and that car will really move. I don’t suppose there’s any chance of a 4 speed going behind it?

thing will be sickkkk

and with 4 speed :excited

oh SHIT Jon, buy my cobra so i can get this: http://www.motoexotica.com/inventory/2544/1960_Peterbilt_Tanker__.htm?pv=a

from the factory its 10.50:1

im gonna do a 2004r and a 7.5 with 3:73’s wayne, no doubt about it. i dont think i can spend 1000 on an 8.5 right now.

holy fuck! that cobra better be for sale so you can buy that

i NEED that truck.

ill let you store it at my house if you buy it

oh shit srs?

Wayne, you need that truck!!!

i don’t think it’s an online auction… i’m looking further into it and gettin shipping quotes now.

as long as you let me drive it/haul stuff with it, we got room

i’ll keep you posted.

We should probably get some gravel so that thing doesn’t sink in the grass though :lol

prolly a little…

i’ll have it dropped here and drive it down?