Gauging interest in Drift Event

when is that by chance?

Ill be back thurs night

it is definitely different on pavement then it is snow, with snow there is practically no resistance, pavement however is another story…

I agree to a point about the whole drift thing. However, who cares? We aren’t holier than anyone else just because we feel drifting is different than what others on here claim it to be. As long as people are interested, and show up to events, then that is fine with me. Call it whatever you want at that point.

We are actually going to have events this year, so it’s time for people to put their money where their mouth is.

Alright I leave for Florida on Thursday and will be back Sunday, shoot me a text or something and let me know

yea i go sliding in the winter not drifting and just because you have rwd doesn’t mean you drift.

so after reading this…who on here drifts?

Haha, I’m not really into the drifting scene with all the shirts and videos and shit. But I did recently purchase the Drift Bible DVD and it’s really good, alot of good points and different ways to “shift the weight” ect. I can’t wait until I get to practice and learn my car better.

i like some of the shirts they make so i got some. does this make me in the scene?

:lol it could make you a fanboi

so if i ride moto-x and i buy a moto-x t-shirt i would be a fan boi?

so you would have to walk around butt ass naked to be your own man! haha that would be nasty i hope everyone stays a fan boyyyyy!

I’m a fanboiiii for Silvias and Arby’s :lol

And oh yeah, of Northface as well :lmao

I own a 240 therefor, i must drift. http://smileys.75thtrombone.com/rolleyes.gif

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mmmmmm Arby’s… they have good sammiches

yes i know you were speaking fanboi talk for a RB

not with studded tires

was that a serious question?

///\ I thought he was joking as well

i’ll pass him but he only gets one run. if it sucks he’s gone or if he crashes he has to give me whats left of his car!

deal???