GB: 515 Innovations Custom Triple Gauge Pod

Hey everyone what’s up.

Well my friend over at 515 Innovations is now able to offer the triple gauge pod, offered for sale in the summer, for a much more affordable price.

The price is now $100.00 Canadian, NO TAX, plus shipping if needed. They will be abvailable for pick up in Toronto or the surrounding areas. A $50.00 deposit is required and this price is based on 10-15 people purchasing it.

The final product will be made from 3 layer’s of hand laid fiberglass. It will securely hold 3 gauges size 2 1/16’s in the center vent area of your dash board for any 240sx model years 1989-1993.

Here is a pic of the old one offered before. The front is the same however the rest is different to make for easier instillation.
http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=129490

Here is a pic of the pod once it has been installed in your 240sx.
http://www.imagehosting.us/imagehosting/showimg.jpg/?id=129492

As you can see the pod also angle’s the gauges towards you so they can be viewed with ease while driving.

If you have any question’s contact me here or Mael at 5one5Innovations@gmail.com which is also the address you can Paypal your deposit to.

515 Innovations is also working on a 60mm pod and a custom fiberglass, inward vented hood, for approximately $400.00 Canadian. Details and pic’s will be available soon.

So for all who are interested please copy/paste your name below.

8]
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Thanks and take care guys.

Easy 8)

this is kind of a newbie question, what do you do to prevent the heat from reaching it.

Afaik, if you block the main vents, then the heat will be redirected to the other vents resulting in more heat coming from other vents.

Looks freekin’ sweet dude, One question I have is do we have to
give him our center vents for him to mould this onto or does he sell
just the Cluster and we are responsible for mounting it on the Vents?

What ever the case being Add me to the list please.

1. SHIFT_SR20DET (Adam)

8]
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

glad you like it, no you don’t need to send your vent to me and no like the gauge pod i was making before it is still a straight snap in affair you pull your vent out and you slide the tripple gauge pod in you need to modify nothing at all.

Im in but i need it shipped :smiley:

1. SHIFT_SR20DET (Adam)
  2. po1z5che__ (Adrian )

8]
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

Shipping is extra but is not a problem for me email me your address and ill get you a shipping quote.

when would you need the money buy?

Hey brother.

515 Innovations is accepting deposits right now. So when ever you can just Paypal it over.

Take care man.

Easy 8)

What happens if we dont get the 15 people needed for this GB?

Will the deal still go through?

Will the price Increase?

Well even if just the minimum of 10 get in this will be a go.

Now if we don’t meet that number, Mael will asess things at that point.

Easy 8)

Gad dammit, people copying me AGAIN.

does other companies make this? Im interested//

I’ll take one… I dont have a paypal account …What other payments does he accept or is that it?

I have have seen the craftmanship and quality of these pods in real life…

These are very fine pieces better than any other guage pod on the market by far.

515 also makes pods for FC’s aswell!

BUMP these pods are damn nice the pictures dont even describe the quality and man hours put into these things…simply wonderful

Hey man what’s up.

If you don’t have Paypal that’s ok, cash or a money order is fine too.

515 Innovations is located in Toronto so contact Mael here through PM or email him (using the address listed above) and Im sure the two of you can arrange a time to get together. In the mean time feel free to add yourself to the list.

Take care brother and we appreciate your interest. :smiley:

Easy 8)

When is this deal going threw do we have to wait til atleast 10 until we can get it for 100.00 ? or can we get it now? just curious I dont mind waiting.

1. SHIFT_SR20DET (Adam)
  2. po1z5che__ (Adrian )
    3)Avery (Avery)
    4)SnailFed

8]
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

ok guys because no one has given deposits nothing has happened.
I will answere a few questions now
Shipping is no problem
I will end the group buy on Sunday the 23rd of Jan.
Yes if not enough people sign up I will still sell them to those of you who have put your name on the list and given a deposit
The price of the pod for anything under 10 people WILL be 100.00+shipping
The price for over 10 people Will be 90.00+shipping
Thank you all for your intrest
Mael
5one5Innovations

thank you… I will send you a money order this week!

Cheers!

Any plans to do this for the S14?