GB: GoPro HD Cameras and Accessories

Mike,
I think I saw that the motorsports package has both backs, waterproof and regular. Does the helmet package have the same two backs on the case?

They don’t advertise that the Motorsports kit comes with both backs, but all 3 of mine came with both. Since they’re not saying they come with it, I can’t say for sure.

alright no big deal. I guess as long as it comes with the waterproof case that should be good enough.

Go pros rule. Very poor night shots though. Good pricing.

Money has been sent. Can’t wait to take this out on the slopes. Hopefully we don’t get much snow before the camera comes in because I have a ton of plans for it.

Group Buy List:
1 - RedRocket - Naked HD Hero and accessories
2 - 02vwgolf - Helmet Hero HD and accessories
3 - wahoo - Motorsports HD Hero and accessories
4 - scoob_0321 - Motorsports HD Hero and accessories
5 - OneFastMonkey - Helmet Hero HD and accessories

Only an hour or so left… If one more person jumps in, everyone gets the better pricing!

i would like one…i’m in a hurry at the moment, but i would like make a commitment once i get a chance to look into the details of each package.

edit: i just saw your last post…what do i need to do to be “in” for better pricing?

Either wear it on your head or body, or mount it to your car or vehicle. lol :slight_smile:

^ haha…cool.

so did i miss where the paypal address was?

sales@innovativetuning.com

i would like both helmet and car mount…if i get a total and paypal address i’ll send payment ASAP.

–Josh

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Payment Sent.

Josh,
I would guess since you are the 6th and 7th purchase, they would be $240 + $240 + tax.
Looks like $522 maybe.

I got your paypal. We’ll sort out the details on which specific mounts you want when you have a look. I’ll hold putting the order in til after Thanksgiving because they won’t process it until Monday anyways.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Group Buy List:
5 - OneFastMonkey - Helmet Hero HD and accessories
6 - LAFENGAS - HD Cam and accessories to be determined, 1 camera paid.

We’re closed for Thanksgiving now. Josh you’re welcome to PM me and we’ll sort out the details.

Sorry…I needed to clarify. I want the one camera but the accessories for both car mount and helmet mount. I assume I can get the accessories at any time?

got one of these cameras at hebelers…had it on the jetskis when joe was jetskiing with shredd in the lower river and had it mounted on jacque(one of the parts guys) during some mx races including his arenacross race recently…they got youtube videos online from it. videos look really good i wouldnt hesitate to pick up one of these.

edit…heres one of the youtubes to show the quality of video/sound.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8djuS-0oA&feature=player_embedded#!

Group Buy List:
5 - LAFENGAS - Motorsports HD Hero and accessories.

OneFastMonkey bailed which brings the group buy back down to the 1-5 unit pricing.

When I have info on when everything will arrive here I will post it up.

DAMN! lol, I still can’t wait to get mine!!! What program do you use to edit your vids?

Final Cut Pro and Premiere are probably the most popular paid ones, but lots of people use free programs.
Try a search here for free options:

Too late to get in on group buy pricing?

PMd. I’ll make a deadline exception so everyone gets the 6-11 unit pricing if you make payment in the next few hours.