GB: Lowest Megan Racing Pricing You've Seen Yet!

Good stuff, I’ll put you down for a set.

do we have like a month or a week? cause i DO have to pay some cc’s off but i will save it if we have to pay sooner

is this still going on? if it is im interested in the strut tower bars. thanks.

I’d guess you’ve got a solid month or maybe a bit more. We’re gonna go for a bit order on this one.

Of course its still going on we just started this morning! :slight_smile:

Let me know if you want front or rear strut tower bars or both and let me know what color. See my first post for color options.

For the time being i’ve got you down for front/rear stb’s, just need a color and please confirm you want both.

Added price for Universal Blow-Off Valve on main page. $135.00 Canadian see first post for details.

Tim: Let me know if you want me to put you down for a BOV please.

Steering wheel quick release hub price has been posted on the first page with details. $115.00

The Racing Seats are going to need to wait until we can get an accurate shipping quote since they are big it’s hard to calculate it. We’ll know by Monday evening and I’ll post it here.

Im down for a boost and a/f gauge

Got you down for one of each, thanks bud.

[b]Just Added: M-RS (Dual 4" Tip) and M-DF (Dual 3.5" w/ Silencers) Muffler Tips to Price List in first post. Check them out, really nice looking exhausts.

I’ve added an M-RS to my own order - I’ve got no idea how they sound but I’ll soon find out and for that price I can’t really go wrong.

Hey, can you put me down for 1 Rear strut bar (S13) in Aluminium.
Oh yeah, can you get a confirmation date on when the deadline for orders will be? If you can let me know then I can give you an update and what else I can get.
Can you also please find out the price for the M-N1 Muffler Model Number : MU-MN1

Thanks! :smiley:

Hey bud, I’ve put you down for one rear silver stb.

I also added details for the muffler you requested in my first post. I can get her to you for $95.00

As for a cutoff date, we haven’t decided yet - we’re going to try to make this a HUGE buy - I’m working on getting some other groups involved and there is a SLIGHT POSSIBILITY of getting everyones pricing down a few %'s but we’ll see - nobody is allowed to hold me to that. It would take quite a few orders to pull that off. Just try to keep your eye here for now and feel free to let me know if you have anything you want to -maybe- buy and I can put you down as a maybe and contact you privately about it later when we are close to deadline to check if you want or not.

Let me know if you want that muffler tip - good call on that one by the way I didn’t notice it until you asked for it, I may get that one instead since it’s so damned cheap and 30% sound reduction when driving around town sounds interesting.

Whoa, this is starting to get crazy, lets try and keep it easy
feel free to edit

1. Average player - SS & s13FRONT&REAR Struts in Gunmetal. (Maybe coilovers)
  2. Kevin grey & black – Coil-overs
  3. Matt-Chu - boost and a/f gauge
  4. Kazuma – Interested in Strut tower bars
  5. brocoli – Coil-overs
  6. Elicit – Interested In Seats
  7. s14_2Nv –Racing Seats. Steering Wheel Quick Release Hub
  8. 240_fox – strut bar
  9. J Camel - Struts, rear and front in red. Maybe the springs aswell
  10. Birdhou53 – 1 rear Aluminnium strut bar s13.

:slight_smile:

No offense, but what’s the purpose of that?

because I smoke a lot of green and I dont know what the hell is going on half the time.

Im for sure on the rear strut bar, In red.

Probably on the coilovers

maybe on 1 Seat when price is set up. Will the sliders fit in an s13?

I’m not sure about the seats compatibility, Personally I’m always hesitant with this sort of thing because there are things you need to deal with that can’t possibly be completely universal such as the seatbelt harness clip, the actual seatbelt, etc. I can’t answer this one for ya, maybe someone else can? Any takers?

I’ve got you down for one red rear strut and a maybe on the coilovers and maybe on 1 seat. (What color seat do you want?)

Haha. Well, while I appreciate the effort, I’ve been keeping a detailed list of everything that people have mentioned they want or might want and I will be contacting people via PM when we are ready to start gathering deposits.

1. Average player - SS & s13FRONT&REAR Struts in Gunmetal. (Maybe coilovers)
  2. Kevin grey & black – Coil-overs
  3. Matt-Chu - boost and a/f gauge
  4. Kazuma – Interested in Strut tower bars
  5. brocoli – Coil-overs
  6. elicit – s13 Gunmetal Strut bars (Front & Rear) / MR Short Shifter(possibly)
  7. s14_2Nv –Racing Seats. Steering Wheel Quick Release Hub
  8. 240_fox – strut bar
  9. J Camel - Struts, rear and front in red. Maybe the springs aswell
  10. Birdhou53 – 1 rear Aluminnium strut bar s13.

why isn’t there any rx7 stuff? beside the front strut bar that i already have