GB: Samco rad hose group buy on Zilvia.net ***REVISED***

ok guys,

i am going to try and organize our own group buy up here in ontario…

there will prolly only be a few people that are interested but i can make sure that we are able to avoid brokerage fees and reduce the customs fees as well.

if you are 100% in then please list your name and application

Bing - SR20

old post

i am in need of these for sure and will be in on this regardless of price.

who else would be interested.

u may need to sign up for Zilvia.net to view this link.

ive got those… such a good investment

GT

my stock lower hose doesnt fit properly because of the hicas solenoid, and it ends up kinking and contacting the fan. these hoses look like they have less bends and will fit better. you think it will solve my problem?

No you need to slice a bit off the end of the rad hose to make it fit.

But I defenatly would recomend getting these hoses.

I want a set forsure if they make them for the KA.

I understand the CA are the same but I’d have to check that with avery.

i am not sure if that group buy will go down or not, but i am going to try and order from the supplier directly…

i’ll see what kind of deal i can make.

please keep in mind that these hoses go for $110 - $115 usd from HT and Enjuku so that is $137+ in canadian before taxes and customs.

i will try and beat htat for sure, i know i could if there were some people that would for sure be in on this

ill do it depending on the price

i want red

mike

ok, i revised the first post…

not sure what shipping and customs will be but i am going to try and do an order for us.

please add your info if you are certain.

on-line payment is necessary, i cant deliver this shit to you since i 'll already be picking it up over the border and clearing it thorugh customs.

i could have it here on may 15th for the big meet if you want.

Do they make them for the KA?

yes

bing…r u going to order this gb from zilva.net?? if u do…hook me up…2 expensive to ship from those guys…

according to the zilvia thread they dont makem for KA but if u can gettem id be interested

i already got mine, the place that was doing the buy wanted $40 - $50 shipping for a few sets of hoses…’

thanks but no thanks