GB: Seibon, VIS Carbon Fiber, Replica Bodykits

Okay, I emailed version select and their does fit over the stock rebar so then your one is guaranteed to fit over the rebar as well right?

How much of a deposit would I have to put down?

Can I get a quote on s13 HB G speed rear bumper model: 89NS240HBGSP-002.

Let me know, Thanks!

need a s13 Hatch with the hole for wiper, what do u got?

Sorry Albert, no way, $450 is way below my cost.
I thought I told u to pick one up when Seibon had the super special deal on it?

It will fit over the stock rebar for sure or your money back, guaranteed.
Around 35% for deposit is good.

This is $240 Tax Included, of course parts are cheaper if you purchase the whole kit than per individual piece.

The VIS CF Hatch for s13 has a hole for the wiper.

how much for a full aero kit for a 95-97 240sx? thanks!

These are usually $650 tax in, but again depends on the style. Please let me know the exact style u’re interested in and I will get u an exact price.

sorry about that… ok
front bumper is… the N1 Style
side skirts is… N Style Side Skirt w/ Mesh Grill
rear bumper is… this rear bumper… I think its a aero rear lip?

thanks bro!

cheers!

PM sent!

thanks bro! Pm replied :smiley:

Soo… am i too late for this or what???
looking for a M1 or GP style kit for an S13 hatch

Next shipment is to arrive before May 1st, cut off date for ordering is April 14th.

I’d stay away from this guy!! sold me a kit a over a year ago claiming to be version select. I asked him if it was a genuine VS kit and he said yes. well when I went to install it, it was not stamped with the version slect stamp. meaning he sold me a fake, while he told me it was genuine version select. the kit fits pretty bad, especially the sideskirts, fucking scammer.

Who are you, and why r u trying to frame me?

If you got balls, come out and tell me your reasons for trying to frame me. For your information, Version Select does not “stamp” their kits. Perhaps a sticker. You should know Version Select is a knock off of JDM kits. Just because they claim that their kits are the best and they sell it at a high price, it does not mean that it guarantees fitment. I’m sure if u ask around, some people who got VS kits from other sources would tell u that they got fitment issues from a VS kit as well.

so just to clarify then… VS is diffrent the VIS… cause if i get a hatch and it dosent fit… i dont care what company makes it and what the past reviews are. im gonna do what any smart busness man does and get a refund.

Yes, VS is Version Select, it is not VIS.
It also depends on your definition of “fit” because JDM genuine fiberglass kits ALSO require work and most of the time they are not a direct bolt on. Its fiberglass, man.

JUST to clarify, what i meant by “fiberglass kits require work” is that it requries some light prep work, as almost ALL fiberglass kits in the world would require. Nothing serious, but u gotta know what u’re doing.