Gearhead Finally has a Lift!

This doesn’t really have wheels so I’ll put it in offbeat, lol. After many long months we finally have a brand spankin new lift! Soon to follow, a mig welder! Sorry I’m just psyched to finally not be breaking my back anymore! Pics to follow tomorrow when we’re all set up!

Nice!

I think I might have to give you a call when I get my powersteering rack.

nice!

awesome. definitely post up pics.

Bout time :lol

pics now!

I’ll post some Epic pictures of how to safely get your lift off a truck later on

fuck fuckin yeah! you only need a liftgate, and engine hoist, 2 shitty dollies, a hand truck and 5 guys… what’s not safe about that?

Sick! Now Pete can do my motor mounts 1000x easier.

lol congrats Jay! how high are the cielings there? Sounds awesome, I wanna see!

Attempting to upload pictach NAOW!

I believe the ceilings are 11’ 3" give or take an inch. Can’t wait to get this baby operational today! Oh yeah I’ll put up some pics too along with the epic fail unloading pics that Shady has, lol!

So how do you get a lift weighing at a close 2000lbs into your garage without being prepared with a forklift and the normal tools people use

Thats right 5 guys, a cool ass truck driver an engine crane, and some 1000lb capacity wood dollys :rofl

Seriously the most awsome thing for gearhead, and the most laughs I’ve had this week

And the quote of the week goes out to pete:

“This lift has some ill camber yo”

Jay ill stop by after work for an hour or so if you guys need a hand as well

Sweet man I’ll be here all day! Those are awsome pics tho lol. ILL FN camber!

about damn time cracker. lifzzzzzz is tight yo.

post pics of it UP! can you lift a car all the way with this… i think my cielings are similar height… i’ll give you a buzz for more info, i might just have to buy one of these. FUCK.

Buy 2, let me use 1

now that you mention it… i do have room for 2!

J I had to +rep you because this is badass.

that…is…awesome!