geez!!!

OK, sorry, this hasta be a long story.

I am a home remodeler with a mechanical engineering, fabricating, welding background. I lived in my house since 78. I put in a new bathroom before we moved in. So, the toilet’s been actin up. So, Saturday I go buy a whole new toilet, wax seal, everything. I take out the old, replace with new. 45 minutes, 1 hour tops. No problems.

So, my daughter just turned 15, got a full length, curvy mirror from IKEA from her granny for a b-day present. I dunno if any of you are familiar with IKEA stuff. It’s good stuff, from Norway or Sweeden or someplace like that. Well, the directions have NO words, just abuncha pictures. It took me (just now) 2 hours to hang this 4 piece curvy mirror, longer than replacing a whole toilet.

So, :wtf:

Ikea directions suck ass

should have installed a toilet in her bedroom instead :slight_smile:

:dunno: :owned: by stuff from acoss the atlantic…stupid people over there need to put directions in english.

Bidet would be cooler :smiley:

so it took you 45 min to take out the old toilet and replace it with a new one, new ring and two bolts? I would ask for a refund on your degree :smiley:

Oh wait I forgot turning the water valve off and disconnecting the water line :smiley:

J/K

I have my degree as a brane sergin. :stick:

you must have operated on 8.1crew because he spells like that too :smiley:

one more & :ban:

I use right guard but thanks anyways :smiley:

:stick: :op:

:weak:

blackfive-o you better come to the christmas party :mad: x 239085

I really like IKEA stuff too, but its not really top quality stuff

& their directions usually do suck ass