Day 1 of Fun :ugh:

Welp I am 3 hours into the damn bathroom project and taking a break so my buddy can go get toggle bolts to mount the light bar back in so we can see.

Here it is gutted so far. As soon as frank gets back we have to hang the new light bar and then do the walls. After that I have to paint the whole room then lay the new floor. prior to tomarrow.

It sucks having both bathrooms in the house with out a toilet. Especially when you have to shit :ugh: :doh:

can your ass fit in thier :booty: :kekegay: :kiss:

:hahano:

Fucker :smiley:

:bigthumb: :x: BYE BYE PINK bathroom… THANK GOD I’m working ha ha

:rofl: :bigthumb:

what’s it gonna run when you’re done? i bet a set of stickies you’d see a 15 or somenthing

no worries… three words: glass bottom boat

where do the girlies pee?

hahaha u know!

After the ATV comment, I thought you were only paying attention to my ass. :moon:

SLUT

Well I have the walls up and painted. and the ceiling has its base coat down. Tomarrow I;m getting up at 7 to finish painting before frank comes back over and we can finish the floor, sink, medcine chest and all the bathroom accessories.

I can;t wait till I;m done because this sucks balls.

those pics remind me of my trip to India :hsdance:

yeah I cant imagine remodeling a bathroom would be all that fun. Once its done though im sure you’ll be happy with it. :hs:

Welp aside from attaching some of the trim and calking around the edge of the tub, here is the finished thing. I just got done an hour agao from a pain in the ass drain attachment to the sink. In the picture it looks simple but the fucker wouldn;t stop slow dripping where the old pipe coming out of the wall met the new.

Plumber’s putty is yoru friend.

You will see there is a drawer missing in the vanity, I have to shorten it buy about 4 inches due to how the plumbing was and I had no choice. Also you can see up close how the cieling was painted and up close shot of the floor and it matches pretty good. Pictures don;t due it justice.

good job man, i can’t wait till we get our own house so we can start projects like this.

here is the rest of the pictures. The last two are what it used to look like. :down:

Next weekend…Bar project (incoperating a 155 gallon aquarium into the bar itself.

good job…

just make sure you put a bathroom near the bar so your friends do not piss everywhere

Looks great mike!

nice… now make sure you have the wife clean it weekly… :cool:

x2 :smiley:

And she was already warned. :smiley: