Genuine nismo altezza tail lights?

Hey can anyone confirm if these are genuine nismo tail lights?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NISMO-180SX-240SX-SIL80-S13-LED-CLEAR-TAIL-LIGHTS_W0QQitemZ110095816077QQihZ001QQcategoryZ102560QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Never seen them before just hoping someone could confirm it or just more ebay bullsh*t.

Those are definitely genuine. Rare as hell. I’m buying a set right now. Good price too.

+1 Thanks for the find.

makes me wish i had a hatch so i could get those

You can tell by the box picture they are real deal, right where it says Nissan Nismo and part # #####-95000

sarcasm…

I have never seen a black nissan part box with pink letters, cardboard brown with black letters, white with blue letters… yes

I actaully just refered to the Nissan Parts catalog and those are indeed genuine Nismo.

Already been ordered. I should get them by next week. I’ll show you the box at Bing’s meet if you don’t believe.

i am an authorised Canadian distributor for Nismo North America as well as a product strategy consultant and i can tell you 100% that those tail lights are 100% legit. They took years of complicated R&D to develop in order to make them so incredible.

i swear it

i wasnt there for the R&D but i was told and so i beleive it.

i have sources that say so and in case you guys havent realised yet, Nismo doesnt list them on their site can you cannot get them through nismo dealers. It’s a special ebay only promotion where only well-known ebay sellers can sell them on ebay

omg those are so pimp… I saw a set once I was floored.
I knew right off how rare they were.
I can’t believe they are on ebay.

hell I am going to get rid of my kouki lights for those.

hah.

for the mentally retarded… everyone in this thread is full of shit.

no they arent real nismo. COME ON.

GT

heh thats awesome

thank you all for being retards