Get GREEN? Green Earth Technologies REVIEWS

I can pretty much guarantee you have never seen these before:

http://www.sr20forum.com/general-sr20/228664-guaranteed-forum-exclusive-green-eath-technologies-review.html#post2261587

:cool:

I was over there while nick was testing these products.They all seem to give simular results as the other brands(ie. Meguiars, Mothers, turtle Wax).But like nick states in his write up the huge difference is that all of Green Eath Technologies are biodegradable and since its all non-toxic its safe for kids,pets, etc.

Gwash…sounds like something they need in the hood…:smiley: going green = :greddy:

but how much will they cost?

actually the price tags were on the bottles.They range form 4-9? dollars.Its going to be sold in a store called autoality thats opening in the monroeville mall april 1st.actually nick is a assstant manager there so thats how he got the stuff.there going to sell detail products like advance and other auto parts stores sell plus they will car car accessories like floor mats, steering wheel covers, license plates frames, vent shades, etc.

great. now I can eat the packaging. I’m already fat enough.

As some other guys and I have used to the products and and observed how they last, we are all very impressed with them. If anyone is in the area you should come check out the store. In time we will have higher end detailing chemicals [zymol, p21s, pinnacle, collinite…]. We are also working on the possibility of HID retrofit kits, and maybe some other cool things for enthusiasts.

Also, as far as prices go, the most expensive item is car wash at 5.79.

wow thats not bad at all

sounds like a pretty good thing. I suppose it wouldn’t hurt to be a little more eco-friendly

Yea, prices arent bad at all. Its also ALL AMERICAN MADE!

lol-z :drama:

Anyone who was interested in trying any of the GET stuff… the cash wash is now on sale for 3.99 [2 qt]. Just letting you know.

i usually take my money out to be laundered, but i suppose i could try your cash wash instead.