get high or die tryin

GOOD FOR THEM!!! maybe all the fuckin dope heads in my neighborhood will stop ripping off my shit to buy H cause their all fuckin dead.

What happened?:confused:

ok… go on?

this is a great way for the 5 0 to find them all, basicly they are all wearing a big flag on thier head stating, “I shot H come arrest me”

meanwhile im sure ppl are pissed about all the deaths.

I’d let them go, stop looking for the ppl selling the shit, and let all the dumbasses just do it and die.

How would you know anything about that you live in alison park?

its all over the news, like 20 people OD’ed in the past day in like greenfield, hazelwood, lincoln place and southside. all kind people i grew up with are on that shit and robbing their own area. nothing in particualr happened to me.

I would love if the police somehow were the suppliers of the bad H…atleast they be finally doing something usefull. i think our gov. should pump some bad shit into the system every so often and let the dumbasses of the world get whats comming to them.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Ever think he might not be originally from Allison Park, or has family somewhere else, etc??

Natural selection at its finest.

agreed

cause you only get quality shit

yes i work in Allison Park, “Homton” its wicked around these parts, simetime lrge oversized men work on thier imports and thier asses hang out, majorly.

I live in the worste part of town, “E” town.hahaha

I was only comment on what I seen on the news, im so far from a thug belive me.

haha i left the door open on that comment,

honestly that would bea good idea throw some bad shit in there piss off some ppl and they will kill the ones giving it to them so that leaves even less druggies !

How about…don’t do drugs!

Im surprised the H isnt out here in bethel yet the H capital of Pitt

how bout… dont masterbate…

to those addicted, but not me I can quit anytime I want, I just dont want to right now…

That goes back to the “natural selection” quote earlier. If they were smart enough to not do drugs in the first place, they wouldn’t have to worry about it. I feel really bad for the people who love the drug addicts… but I don’t feel bad for the drug addicts. They were told it was bad for them… they did it anyway.

:rant:

You stole what I said from BPN!

B- big
P- penis
N-night
:dunno: