Get together of some sorts July 6th (Monday)?

Make it by 615 and we have time!

Ha man, I wish we would have set this up last night…oh well. See you at the pizza place! I’ll be rocking the Corolla.

I will be at exit 8 park and ride with some other friends at 7…

me too, leaving in a bit.

i hope others come, the more the merrier…

Travis, bring your 'vette, if ur concerned about rain, leave it there, i’ll give u a lift if you want.

damn right

I did work 7-3 and then went to the gym. Im not really tired.

I didnt want to go.

LOL, thanks, but I’m not leaving my Vette anywhere. I’ll just see you guys when you get to the pizza joint.

If you come, I’ll buy the creepers and the RC cars.

just got off the phone with him, he said it’s raining up there and the hawt JDM corolla beater will be his chariot of choice tonight.

if you want to know what his car looks like, picture adam’s car (99FRC) in just as good exterior condition, on Z06 wheels, with a completely stock looking engine bay (save for a few lines that may or may not carry meth throughout the engine bay) and a stock catback. then add a few hundred horsepower.

that’s pretty much it :lol

i’m leaving now, hope to see some of you fine people at PnR

Not worth the gas money even if you did buy them. One creeper is gone anyway.

That about sums it up.

Trust me, I want to drive it, I just don’t want to deal with the drag radials on the highway in the rain, or spend tomorrow cleaning the car when I need to drive 7 hours back to MD tomorrow night.

theirs not a cloud in the sky here at exit 11…

count me out, have family in from out of state and steak is on the menu tonight :slight_smile:

Adam,

Thanks for the call apologizing for the situation. I would have met you guys at the (wrong:)) pizza place, but I was kinda pissed. Little things have been setting me off lately and it was best for me to drive away from the situation.

In the future, we will just post all the trip details in every single post:lol

Yea that was mostly my bad Travis. I really wasn’t even thinking when I decided to make everyone follow me to LG. Def. my bad and I owe you a beer or two, maybe three, but I know I can’t make promises after three so we’ll leave it at that…

lol i was at exit 8 and there was no one, just sharing haha

So this was a total fail like most other Shift cruises?

No, a dozen of us got pizza in Lake George. Not really a fail at all.

good night…lots of videos will be up from adam

Yeah, def. not a fail at all. Especially after the cruise up to LG! Nice group of people met up and chilled out for a couple hours.