Get used to high gas prices.

Your logic is way off!

It’s $50 for 10 cents off a gallon!

/sarcasm but serious sarcasm

Seriously though, I usually buy all of my groceries at PC. Around x-mas time I bought all the gift cards I could for people there when they had double points on gift cards. Spent $250 on gift cards, so it’s like I spent $500 when it came to gas savings. Plus $100 on food. That trip alone saved me $1.20 a gallon. It was nice paying $68 or something like that to fill my diesel tank.

Side note: It’s gas prices, which constantly fluctuate. Let me go find one of the 15 old threads where people are predicting future gas prices. Also, it’s an election year. Gas prices are a huge debate issue (when it shouldn’t be, just like gun control, abortion, etc…) because the consumer sees the costs every day. Taxes, people although see every day (sales tax at least), they kinda just write it off because they’re used to it so much and they relatively stay the same for a while. Gas prices are constantly fluctuating and usually in the direction we don’t want it to. If someone thinks that a new president will stop the fluctuation and have it back to $2.50 a gallon, then they’ll put their vote to whoever saves them the most money. While not 100% logical, I can see their view on this.