Get used to high gas prices.

well… I know IM savin gas this summer

just looked up the MPG’s on my bike, 71 miles per gallon… tell me a TDI gets better gas mileage then dat shit y0!

nevermind, its just RATED at 71mpg… Guy in article got 111 mpg AND sat in traffic for mad long…

:rofl

I’m sure that’s the reason the fuel is more expensive, Mr. Economist.

Just filled 93 at a mobil for $4.95/gal and 87 was only $4.03/gal

:ohnoes

just got my insurance rates for the bike… $140 for the full year lolol…

Thats bc its a 250, insurance goes by cc’s for rates.

oo

Not all of them. Bike class has a major factor as well.

If it was just CC, my 650 would be astronomical.

Liability only? or full coverage? If you don’t mind me asking.

Full coverage mang.

I guess now they assume you dont ride your bike starting in October to about march so they dont charge you for those 6 months which I thought was sick as hell… Still covered though if you WERE to ride and crash during those months lol

I can’t wait to buy a motorcycle to save on gas.

Gas price tops $6 in Alaska

http://www.freep.com/article/20120322/BUSINESS01/203220520/1014/business01

Forget $5 a gallon. In Alaska, you could be paying more than $6 a gallon. It’s already happening at a handful of gas stations in one town.
Alaska may be one of the country’s biggest oil-producing states, but it doesn’t appear to be helping with gas prices. GasBuddy.com, a gas-price-tracking site that depends on readers’ reports, finds Alaska to be the second-most-expensive state overall for gas prices after Hawaii. California is third.
The four most-expensive stations in Alaska are all in one town, Bethel. At Nicholson’s Auto or Northstar Gas, you’ll pay $6.34 a gallon, the website says. Next comes $6.33 a gallon at the Quick Food Center, and $6.13 in Crowley. Interestingly, there’s no $5 gas in Alaska. After more than $6 a gallon in Bethel, prices fall to $4.79 a gallon at the Shoreside Petroleum station in Cordova.

$4.15 reg at saint rose mobile, super is $4.39…:rofl.

Still going up…

E85 is $3.15 a gallon.

Yeah, but with e85 my GSX only gets like 13mpg, 34 lbs of boost will kill the mileage.

I know my car too, I don’t run it for the gas mileage though.

I was in South River, NJ yesterday and guess what 87 is in NJ. $3.81.

Really? Their state isn’t as broke as ours, they have INFINITELY better roads, almost EVERYONE has an above average car, and yet they can charge almost half a dollar less on gas per gallon.

NY needs to get rid of NYC…make NYC it’s own city state like DC. NYC EATS our tax money for lunch and we got nothing. That’s my uneducated opinion on that matter :lol. I’m sure it would have a negative impact on the state if we lost their tax revenue…but I’m just angry is all. :lol

As long as they take Long Island with them I’m down.