Getting Engaged, ideas needed.

Yeah i asked Carie the same place.

Where was your first date at? Maybe ask at the same place?

The place I proposed wasn’t romantic but it was meaningful.

cucumber falls or somewhere else around ohiopyle when the leaves change?

what is she into? If there is something she really likes to do, try to plan something around that.

My manager and her husband were smoking on the front porch and he just kinda say “Oh by the way babe do you wanna get married?” as he stumbled the ring out of his pocket…

One of my friends used to get down on one knee in front of his gf all the time. She would get all excited. Then he would tie his shoe or pick up a penny or something. This went on for about a year. So, when he did finally propose, she was completely surprised.

lol… thats soo mean…

:rofl: awesome

Thanks for the great idea’s guys. Our first date was iceskating at PPG place and dinner at Zarra’s. I think I may pop the question around Christmas time.

:bowrofl:
i would personally get her worked up and keep tying your shoes till chriwstmas time

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

take her skating and fall on the ice and when she gives you her hand to help you up, have the ring in your hand for her

:smiley:

well congrats sean

ask O.J im sure he could think of something.

Drop her off in the woods of west virginia, if she comes back ask her to marry you.

Maybe something on Light-Up Night?

After meeting the two of you…I think she’d agree anywhere because it seems so right for the two of you. So pick anywhere…I doubt it will matter in the long run.

that doesnt sound like a bad idea to me. especially since the first date you guys had was ice skating. congrats btw, errrr i guess pre congrats would be the right way to say it?

:bowrofl: i like this idea!

i already had kasey knocked up so i just gave her the ring in bed one saturday morning… it was my great uncles pinky ring (italian from the bronx)

fist yourself