Ghetto slang yo!

I know im the last Person on this boards that should be talking about grammar or spelling but this slang HAS to stop, when I have to actually stop and read out loud what somebody has written its not a good thing.

I dont think its to much to not write in ebonics but proper english, People are laughing at you, and your highschool friends arnt here to think your cool.

can somthing be done about this, please, my eyes hurt. :cry:

yo wuz u gotz a problem wit mah flow biatch?
u gunna g3tz SERvED!
:rambo:

Iā€™d be all for enforcing a good english ruleā€¦ but some people donā€™t know english that wellā€¦ and then where do you draw the line?

if its bad english or grammer then just tell the person to fix it and if its slang just delete it :wink:

Well there is a notable differance between.
From
Sorry I from sweedin me english is not good.

to
sorry its hard for me to even fake it
Yo Boi My Bro cHirPed yOU cracka Ass back Old school wid his NIIIINNEEE sec Honda boi, so Take uR Bitch AsS back TO the Hoodā€¦

Im not talking like banning poor grammer and shit because i like being here :stuck_out_tongue: Just stupid shit like above

Agreed, I am so tired of this stupid slang BS. If you canā€™t write english properly, thatā€™s is fine. i.e. if you cannot tell the difference between there and their etc, but the stupid half caps, DaWg and the slang is just stupid. Good luck Axlerod, some one is actually taking care of the situation.

Iā€™m all for enforcing proper englishā€¦ but if you start enforcing spelling Iā€™m screwed. :stuck_out_tongue:

I pretty much just skip all ā€œebonicsā€ posts because I canā€™t be bothered to decifer them.

^^ Heā€™s not kidding - dude canā€™t spell but he can build the fuck out of a motor though.

I also support the no ā€œebonicsā€ movement. It brings down the maturity level of the clubā€¦ maybe not so much to us but definitely to the outsiders reading our threads.

yo0o, you guys shud all go bAck t0 sch00l if yaā€™ll canā€™t r3ad this y0! my h0nda has more vt3c than your mom.

Ya I agree with all the ā€œebonicsā€ stuff being removed,
I remember we tried that I think it was just over a year ago and everyone just kind of gave up.

Just please do not mind bad spelling, I have forged my Rep in the club as a bad speller. We would not want to kill that Legecy.

Bad speeeling stays.

ghetto slang gets edited by me.

or how about long winded jibberish with no punctuation?

Thats a toss-up. If the post is informative and coherent, then i wont delete. If itā€™s Toronto240sx jibberish with no commas, and periods, then iā€™ll delete. :slight_smile:

lol, doesnt, anyone, know, howā€¦to, write here,

it sucks when people dont put . there, at least put commas like this, so that its not a one long ass senstence which never ends so hard to read

lol, bad english is understanding, even if you have bad english, have some common sense to explain your problem.

for example, do not just say, ā€œcar turn off, did motor blew or what happen ?ā€

explain yourself as much as you car, we put effort into reading each others posts