Giants vs Bucs

Is it just me or did Brandon Jacobs look like a lazy blob in the game? Bradshaw ran MUCH better and actually hit the holes the OL was opening. Jacobs just plodded along and didn’t look to care at all what was happening. Only time he gained yards was when the blocking was so good Tampa couldn’t even see him…which is hard given his size.

Yea, but in my opinion even last year I though Bradshaw was the best RB on the team, he just didn’t get the carries, but when he does get the ball he makes the most of it every time.

I like watching Bradshaw with the ball…he runs like he hates everyone on the D and wants to attack them. Jacobs runs like E-oar from Whinney the Pooh

Yes you are right, I dont know what his deal is, when he used to get the ball he would explode to the hole. Must be that big contract he got.

I like the idea of Jacobs wearing down the defense but I just don’t see the benefit when Bradshaw comes in early and gains yardage. I like Jacobs but he can’t catch worth shit and can’t seem to go up the seam sometimes.

i have no comment in this thread besides FML

So you consider Dallas and the Giants as an ‘easy’ team? Hmm…dosent make sense considering your a Giants fan…