Giants vs. Saints

Congrats on supplying those kids in Indonesia with the 19-0 shirts. :slight_smile:

Again, you are confusing years. The Giants beat the mighty Patriots two years ago. We all remember. How could we forget? Giants fans can rest on that win for years and years to come.

They beat an OK Dallas team, a Dallas team that barely beat Kansas City.

I never said the Patriots were ready for the Super Bowl, not sure where you got that from. I have my concerns about the Patriots, just like you should have concerns about the Giants.

Does it matter what year? Any team that can beat the 18-0 cheaters in the biggest game in that fashion deserve to re-live it. I am fortunate that it was the NY Giants. :haha

I baited you on this. fanbois love to compare two teams in different weeks. Using your logic, teams that beat Oakland can beat Philly. Thatā€™s absurd.

Again, I do have my concerns. Re-read that because I said it a few times.

My problem is that one game and a blown secondary doesnā€™t dismiss a team as talented as the Giants. Obviously, you have uber analyst skills and see it differently.

I didnā€™t supply anybody with a shirt. The team I follow who blew their perfect season to a well-matched opponent supplied them.

See I can separate myself from the team that I follow, unlike you. Iā€™m not frothing at the mouth, furiously trying to insult someone I donā€™t even know who dared to state their opinion about your teams embarrassing loss.

Itā€™s been fun, Iā€™ve got work to do now. Good luck next week vs. the Cardinals, I think it will be a good game.

You left out the ā€œcheating team I followā€¦ā€

i am not frothing nor trying to insult you. I guess I view the Internet a bit differentlyā€¦ itā€™s just football bullshit. If the Giants go 0-16, or 16-0, my life doesnā€™t change. Well, I might save some money on Giants tickets.

I just get annoyed by silly remarks especially coming from a team/QB that outplayed your team. Thatā€™s like one of these ricers with their econshitbox worth $52.36 telling me that my car sucks.

Same with you sir.