Gin Recommendations? Jam come inside...

Kamchatka. Its the cheapest gin that comes in a glass bottle!

I decided to test it a few weeks ago. First sip tastes like some kind of chemical, but by the time you have reached the end of the 1.5L bottle, it begins to taste pretty good…

and your eyes stop working.

Man im pretty sure I’m going to kill myself one of these days doing dumb shit like this. It seems Gin most thouroughly cuts the link between me and my brain, which I like. I dont like my brain too much. Its always telling me to do shit I dont want to do. privileges of youth

I like my Gin and Tonics.

I prefer Millers or Hendricks.

there are some obscure brands that are excellent, but hard to find.

IMHO, the best gin should be made in England, but nowadays, there are some fierce competitors from all over-

Citadelle is good

read up -

I like Hendrick’s or Bombay

Beefeater is ok

Bombay Saphire

Beefeater is exactly that, kind of bland for a name brand gin. Bombay Saphire is a ladies gin.

big frank and i just roffled while we sipped our millers gin to that post.

come into premier on transit

we got it there…im there all week till 10 at night (look for iamjeff6)

i have tanqueray ten and regluar. I used to drink gin & ton., my review is TEN is too smooth! with a G&T I prefer the bit of regular tanqueray. but for a gift, TEN might be better in that its exclusive batch distilled…ya know. easy to tell a difference between the two, so if you think they would like the smoothness of TEN, go for it.

whereabouts on transit? tis a long road…

I <3 beefeaters and t3h bombay saphire

gin >* edit: with the exception of whiskey

Saphire for Gin and Tonic
Taq 10 for martinis

millers or quintessential

If you’re going for a gift, I’d recommend Tanqueray 10. Regular Tanqueray is also good. I’d avoid Beefeater personally.

transit between maple and sherdian

im there tomorrow and thru-sun till close everyday