Gino's Wedding Cake Anyone See one

My fiance and I are thinking about using Gino’s (on hertel) for our wedding cake… anyone see one from them, how was it? We picked them because out of the 25 places we called they were the only people that were avaliable… but if we need to we will keep on looking…
Plz respond with the good, the bad, or indifferent.

didnt kno u got enganged adam, congrats!

ginos :shrug:

im assuming you already tried dessert deli on maple and northforest?

My fiance and I have been engaged for two years now. She spends a ton of time on www.theknot.com and knows just about everything there is to know about weddings in buffalo. She’s not a bridezilla, but she’s, uh, well informed…

hold on…

…and I stand corrected. She’s never heard of the place. :gotme:

oof. marriage. the lose.

Bump this thread when you need a divorce cake.

God damn you are evil!

:lol:

more than 50% chance, right?

desert deli is already taken for the date.

Thanks mike… I’ve been engaged for about 2 months.
most of the wedding plans have been made.

what date ya got??? we are on for 7/7

where is gino’s??? we tryed youngs but I dodnt like them. Desert deli is next on the list. I am gonna tell my girl to check out that link above too

Gino’s is a very cool, old school, mom & pop place.

I’ve gone there many, many times (over the last 10 years) for Sunday Morning pastries. Really, any occasion (event, party, holiday) pastries. I have absolutely zero complaints about them (nor does anyone that I’ve fed the food too).

However, I have never had their wedding cakes. I’ve seen a few, but that doesn’t amount to much.

…and, honestly, having gone through the wedding planning dilemma ~6 months ago - cake is cake. It just has to look pretty, nearly everyone will love the taste (and be tipsy by then anyhow) no matter what.