I NEED HELP!!!!!!

OK, here it is. My girlfriend and i got engaged a few weeks ago and we decided to get married this summer. August 25th to be exact. well, we found an excellent hall and everything is coming together nicely except we are having trouble finding someone to make the wedding cake and musicians to play for the wedding do to the some what short notice.

I need to find someone who can make the cake for august 25th.

I also need someone to play for the wedding.

Does anyone know anyoneor have any connections???

I’ll bake the cake… I bake the best damn Betty Crocker chocolate cake.

Edit: Get ahold of DarkkstaR. His mom is a cattier and maybe she can get you a hook up… Good luck and congrats.

well since im alrdy going to be the priest as we discussed i guess ill bake the cake too lol. try eliens bakery tho dude, right near west middle on center

Congrats!

I dont have anything else to add :biglaugh:

i better be invited to the party

good luck man, i cant help ya with what u need for now, but let me know if i can help with anything else.

haha yeah

My mom’s a caterer :slight_smile:

congrats on the engagment!! thats funny because i just got engaged on wed… ill check with my buddy joe he is getting married in aug and already has the cake and a dj set up ill see who he went with…

Unless his plans changed I think I’m gonna DJ for him

My family owns a Bakery. OH WOOOOORD!

the music i am in need of is CHURCH music. I dont know, maybe someone to play the organ??? at the church.

dude. the guy who bought my nissan’s wife owns her own weddingcake buisness! I am calling him tommorow. i will ask.

ill ask my mom she prolly knows someone, u would just need 1 person to play the organ? and is this just att he church?

doesn’t the church have someone that can play the organ?

My cousin Lorraine does cakes and shit, she did mine for our wedding the thing was sweeeeet, and actuallu unlike most wedding cakes-tasted awesome. If yer interested PM me and i can set you up with her number.

okay okay, i’ve been holding out. i have about 8 years of experience on the organ and have been playing every sunday…but seriously, i might be able to ask someone john so i’ll try to get ahold of him ASAP. is there going to be a crazy line up of cars how there was at josh’s wedding? lol

Thank you everyone sooo much. It really means alot to me and my fiance. All of you people that offered me help with the cake iw ill try to get in contact with you shortly.

As far as the church music goes, She wants a string cortet (spelling) to play for the wedding. Ummmm she is driving me crazy.lol

Im gunna be in need of an extra excellent Bachelor party.:snky: :lol:

yea, and my best man 93dx–hatch seems to be missing in action. Anybody know if dan’s still alive???:lol:

http://www.echoworld.com/B03/B0311/311c-MexNight-a.jpg

i alrdy checked they are available for sure, the donkey will be extra tho…

but my mom thinks she may know a real string qourtet or w/e the fuck it is, shes gona find out 4 sure/get you a number 2marrow :tup:

If all else fails for the wedding cake get it from Walmart in springville… It sounds wierd but they have a very professional bakery just for these occasions. I got married in june of 05 and our cake was from the springville Walmart. After searching around and talking to different family members and friends and friends of friends, Walmart had the best price. It was also the best wedding cake I’ve ever had(based on the 5 or 6 weddings I’ve been to).

lol, He’s slaving in the kitchen…

if you need a singer for said wedding pm plz, have a great church connection.

must avoid temptation to suggest dan band. every fuckin time i turnaround…