Wedding Help

I’m getting married in May and I pretty much have everything set up except for a priest or a wedding officiant. To all the people that recently got married, can you suggest or get me in touch with someone that can officiate my wedding? I was hoping to get a catholic priest but a non denominational one would do.

thanks in advance.

Pete

we used our mayor.

we had a suprise wedding, and the mayor married us on the deck of a log cabin. the whole family thought it was a picnic till my wife pulled in wearing a wedding dress.

this is who did it for us neither of us are really religous or belong to a church
rev. kassandra sutton
toll free 1-888-210-8573
that was almost 4 years ago now but i would think she would still be around

Kassandra Sutton was the officiant for my sister (1999) and one of my best friends (2001), too. I now have a niece named Kassandra. So, yeah, they were all very happy with her.

Both of these wedding were mixed or non denominational and almost positive both were in Heinz Chappel.

thanks for the input guys. keep em comming. she’s bitichin at me for waiting this long to look for an officiant.

Pics of wife-to-be:D

I think it’s the guy that invited him to the all male BBQ.

lol. i dumped him after i met her.

here you go pooterss.

definately wasnt expecting an actual picture. that rarely works. the one on the left is cute. :beer:

I got married by the magistrate in Shaler Township…

Any magistrate can marry you; for our wedding, a small party of family members went to the magistrates with us, immediately after we were married by the magistrate we went to a reception with the rest of our friends/family.

Dzvonick?

:bigthumb: good luck bud!

Petes :cool: & cute!

This getting married thing is frustrating. Most of the officiants i’ve called are not available on my freaking wedding day. I thought getting these officiants wouldnt be a big deal but damn they are in demand.

thats where i proposed

Dzvonick?

Yep, spelled something like that. :smiley: He was real cool. That guy is humongous; I’m 6’1", 200lbs, and I look like a little kid standing next to him in the pictures.

Does anyone know if a mayor can do a wedding outside of his town? (Obviously, I don’t know the rules on this.)

If they can, let me know, I know a mayor who might be able to help.

we had booked everything with her pastor right after we got engaged. (july of last year) out wedding is june 30th, so really it was one of the first things we had done.

we are getting married in a methodist church, but i grew up catholic, so i can pretty much assure you, if your weddingis in may you’re not getting a catholic priest.
there are all of the “classes” they make you sit through, etc…(hense why we’r enot getting married in a catholic church)

truth dude. If you don’t have a priest, you’re not getting one this late in the game. Beth and I booked her pastor / church right after we got engaged, roughly 9 months before the wedding.

yeah. i’ve pretty much given up on a catholic wedding. i also found out that catholic priests in pa have a vow to only wed people in church. this poses a problem since i’m getting married at the morning glory inn.

Im surprised it is up to you to do this… i wouldnt let chad do anything for fear of it not getting done…we do things together but i woudl never rely on him for a part of the wedding… Good luck!
i would also try calling christian churches for pastors… explain the situation u may have to go to some classes but not too long and some will marry you.