girl driving sil40 bings meet?

soooo i was going threw my received files, i have no idea how i got this picture or even who sent it to me, but it was from bings meet…
anways…who is the girl driving this car? LMAO

Dat pics old bro, i spoke 2 her bak in the day cause she had the same rims as mine and i wanted 2 knw who made them, must of been at least 2 years ago

Can you please use English instead of e-bonics.

Damn, I hope she was smexy.

The one thing that turns me on more then breakfast in bed would be a hot chick driving a manual RWD car. And just to put the icing on the cake. Its a 240 droolz

^I would rather get turned on by a girl in lingerie or sexy clubbing cloths or something than a girl driving a manual RWD car.

you have a problem with e-bonics??

pretty sure thats that mercedies chick. i even think acouple people on the boards poked her too

yea thats mercedah, and LOL… she had a nice car

Did she get car parts LMAO :rofl:
:fnf2:

hahahahaha

whooooooaaaaa…i would so delete that if she were around still.

M is a super cool chick. i think she went over to the Subaru crowd.

yea thats merceda or however her name is spelt

ya, I remember her, this is like 2yrs back when I saw the car up for sale on Auto trader before I got my 240.

It looked nice from the pics no doubt, had a KAE motor in it, but I remember somewhere on the boards someone bought it and had some rust issues with it…

who knows now lol…I think she had a flower drift charm on her tow hook.

haha

not knowing mercedeh is a good sign of how new people are on son

Yeah she was on here and then she sold the sil and got an Impreza, She is from Kitchener/Waterloo area. I met her a few times at some meets, nice girl.

LOL this thread delivers.

where’s greg?

I have the spirit of mercedes’s car. I have her front bumper, lights, rebar and corners on mine now.

is this the same girl that you guys were talking about at the last richmond hill meet? something about visiting a serial killer?

lol wow… wtf is wrong with some of you clowns… poked her? are you 12? did you giggle when you typed that?

us old guys still floating here are the only ones that will remember her.

anyways… whats up son.

locked.

GT

mercedah = super cool shit , and u kids speaking of her personal exploits should really find lives