Guess thats the difference between a girl and a woman : :rant: :bash:

ahhh women are lunatics too!

:yum: woman know what they want when thier horny :boink

pregnant women are even more horny :3some:

no thier just hungry :bj:

:naughty:

until we get what we want :naughty: see there? :wink:

RU complaining? :wink:

Woman are nothing but a waste sometimes and u just want to slap! I would never hit a woman but fuck man!!!1u just visualize it sometime then take a deap breathe and realx and plain just don,t give a fuck about what they say sometimes n let it be.

so you want to be single?

I, not saying that,while being single has it,s advantages sometimes u want some one there but somewtimes alot of woman can be a handfull and then some. I,ve been through alot in my day already and hate to see other people go through it too,maybe thats y i am soooo damn grumpy all the time! hmm… :burnout:

I hear ya man, i hear the same stuff from my single friends too…it works both ways…the girls that are *loose hotties :down: * are not usually worth it…HOT girls that aren’t slutties are hard to “come” by LOL

hotties are the best tho u dont wanna be seen with a ugly lol

stfu bitches…
Lesson 1L No ugly bitches…be rude as hell, tell’m to fuck off. Dont demean yourself with ugly bitches. You can do better.
Lesson 2: Turn off ur phone cell phone when ur sleepin. It makes em mad. Then get up around 9 or so and go out start drinkin
Lesson 3: Random text message or call after approximately 1 hour of drinking so you can get your flow on…
Lesson 4: just play it off like you dont care
Lesson 5: …pass 1-4 first and ur plarinum plus nuccas

women are a strange breed.

till u find the GREATEST one!(tobadguysigother):smiley:

I love Pittspeed. you people go out and date trash, then complain when they fuck you over. hint - pick better women

they ain’t that hard to find and they don’t hang out at bars and randomly fuck 3 guys a night.

:bigthumb:

Exactly! :slight_smile:

eh…all girls r alittle crazy…like MC Ricky D said ‘even the most pretty bitch got the phsyco shit up in them’

Always rent, Dont Own.