Glitch vs. Onyx (mordak = mandark? [pics]) VOTE!!!

Here’s the man behind the name mordak. Weighing in at 75 lbs, Jeremy Mounsteven:
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/8069/mordak.jpg=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_p1IO2se12VI/SYsJ8VzO4TI/AAAAAAAAC34/9uqxSegFtEw/s400/Mandark_300.gif
I wonder if that’s a wet spot on his pants?

horrible thread.

In before you start getting PM threats from him lol

^ horrible driver. BLAOWW!!

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Someone on these boards already pressed charges for harrasment against him so I doubt I’ll be getting any threats. I could care less either way.

So if you hate this kid as most members here do, why are you looking up pictures of him? And why do we care? Find something else to do with your time here.

:word: I think glitch has a gay crush on mordak. Why don’t you just surprise butt sex him already and get it over with.

lol, thanks for reminding me of my “profit motive” here :jerkit:

How about this for increasing site traffic & profit; the above poll will end in 1 day. If over 50% of NYSpeed thinks you suck, you’ll be banned.

This should give people something fun to do today :tup:

I’ll vote YES.

Did I strike a nerve ony? Sorry for your lost investment on NYSpeed, lol.

Yeah, I’m tired of people bitching about you. Now here is their chance to let me know if we should keep you around.

Vote ban.

Ever since glitch decided to ride Mark’s nuts about Neon shit when Mark was trying to sell a car he’s come off as a fuckstick.

:lol: This was worth removing glitch from my ignore list. :lol:

So yes, glitch, that means you can start spamming me with PM’s again, at least until you’re banned.

Glitch is the worst.

mordak sucks

He was trying to sell a car for over 2x KBB and Neons needs timing belts and water pumps replaced @ 110k and he didn’t even know if it had any work done to it. I would of bought it if he actually knew anything about the car. I’m not gonna pay 2x KBB for a vehicle with unknown maintence so the HG can blow or the timing belt snap.

Yes, but banning the entertaining(read: stupid) people makes everything slightly more boring.

50% of NYSpeed? I think only 5% of the registered names actually post.

Sorry dudebro but you suck.

:wave:

WTF LZ? Was the ballot confusing or something?

lol I don’t like Mordak