Walter & Glitch vs. Mordak

I guess your just the type of person that everyone hates, how many people have you taken to court in your life?

A birdie told me a lot!

Just these 3 thugs…and the scumbag that defaulted on a loan I gave him.
It’s not me vs the 3 robbers though.

It’s NY vs Them.

Naw, you tried pressing assault charges against me awhile back too. The funny thing is you agreed to fight me, followed me outside, where I proceeded to knock you on your ass. While sitting on the ground you boasted “Everyone seen that right!?”. Two days later a detective was calling me at work letting me know of the charges… but since you’re a dumbass and agreed to it, the judge dropped the charges instantly and I laughed.

All because of unprovoked smart ass comments coming from your mouth. Something tells me it’s still continuing to get you in trouble…

Keep dreamin pal. Youre right I should of let these robbers get away so they could pull a gun on another person a few days later, like they have already done in the past too.

:drama2:

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6298/popcorn11ts7.gif

OT:
Newsflash: Racism isn’t going anywhere.
Remember when our country was voting for a president last? The news would portray how many black people voted for which party, and how many white people voted for which party. Was a racial split needed? No. But the media still put voters into publicly announced racial groups, implying that we are all different.

On-topic.
I agree it would have been different if 12 white people jumped a black person in this manner. Then, EVEN IF there had been a different side to the story, the only one that would matter is RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE HATE HATE HATE HATE.

And you called your uncle (who I also heard got a nice chunk of change from hussling the legal system) after I punked you. He came down to there and walked inside where he threatened/yelled at the owners of the business even though a.) happened outside b.) you agreed c.) they didn’t see anything.

Uncle got nice chuck of change? WTF are you talking about? Details now.

If you’re smart you’ll edit your libelous posts.

LOL, now mordak is threatening to take me to court again via Aol Instant Messenger!

This kid and his family are sue happy! The people I despise most in this country.

OoMordakoO (4:36:39 PM): I never agreed to fight you, and now that I know you lied to the judge saying that I did…I’ll be sure to make sure its corrected.

What did you think I wanted to do after I asked you step outside for talking shit for no reason? Play paddy cake? You agreed and followed me outside under your own will power.

Filing a police report is not suing, <3 the uneducated. They make our graphics for us.

And stop trying to piss me off again from your multiple screen names mordak, it’s not going to work. I’m not gonna fall for the same shit twice so I can be your next paycheck.

People that try to sue over matters of men being men are sorry as shit. Jus sayin.

Ya I need your $100 savings! You’re so worth it.
I never sued you and I never intend on it.

Mordak is a fggt.

Reminds me of that kid that is always talking shit and gets his ass whooped %100 of the time.

^Totally agree.
Why are dudes such fucking bitches. If you plan on running your mouth, expect to fucking back it up. And if you do step outside, take it like a fucking man if you get your ass kicked for being a punk don’t be even more of a pussy bitch and run to the police. Maybe next time keep your fucking trap shut.

TRUTH.JPG

STFU. You’ve only heard is lying side of the story. I will post the original conversation that happened 7 years ago when I get home later.

This bitch sucker punched me outta nowhere and claims it a “fair fight”

LAWL I just can not imagine calling the cops or something over being sucker punched. Not hatin I guess I mean we have a legal system that is to be used. Just not my style.

BUT this thread although in off topic should stay more focused on the topic at hand not your guys homoerotic affair.

What am I lying about? And it was more like 5 years ago.