Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

yeah no kidding, why not race an EQUALLY matched K20? Mike’s EK w/ the 30r would’ve whooped ass.

Yea not so sure about that.

KOTS sonz@#$%^

are you serious? :idiots

Yea man b series have ran faster times and it seems as though stallmer will once again hand you your ass with the more dominant honda

come on kids, lets not bench race

+1, honduh’s suck anyway ;D

Wait when has your car moved? :ohnoes

B18 ownz k20 end of thread

Sean has been bench racing for like over a year now with no car to even be worth racing.

Whatever, I’m not into dumping thousands and thousands into my honda civic nor do I want a race car…

You are just mad that Matt has a faster car and always will even though you have omgnewtechinlogycrazyk20fuckshit

Im going to have to call your bluff there…

It moved off the flatbed about two weeks ago!! :angry2
punk…lol

oh really? both of my cars can be daily driven and not worry about breaking or breaking down and both are full interior, no traction mods. Both are 100% street cars.

cool.

Some ones mad cause their car sucks. You had to do an engine swap yet my eclipse with no traction mods ran a good time but trapped better then your pile

All about dumping thousands into something that wont post a return.

You have cats, adequete exhaust, etc etc?

I dont think anyone on this forum has a “100% street car”.

DING. time for the next class.

high school drama: 301.

i do. pump gas, full exhaust down to the cat and resonator, wipers, lights, radio, full interior, spare tire, rear wiper, cruise control, ac, full bumpers, normal road tyres, normal seats and seat belts. and if i didnt hate the steering wheel it came with, 8 airbags