Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

No he has a vagina Adam

cool.

my civic had a cat AND a resinator last year…that has nothing to do with it being a street car, both pass inspection with zero problems.

Point in case…

I could get my car an inspection sticker too, that thing isnt even close to legal.

Not true cause all my cars have had cats on them and street tires etc etc

After running around for a month without ANY exhaust…and it has alot to do with inspection…if you dont know someone…

see my reply on the previous page.

i pass obd2 readiness
emissions components in place
ac
heat
all lights
all wipers
spare tire
street tires, no DR’s
normal seats
full interior
stereo
full catted, resonator muffler equipped exhaust

what else do i need to mention.

i drove over 20k miles in my car last year, across the country, down the coast twice… id say its a 100% street car

me and my race crew gonna be runnin 9s just ask matt or Adam they’ll tell ya… Jkjkjkjljlj

Shawn’s cats:

Your exhaust is technically illegal…

Yea my exhaust has kittahs

I go to the random jiffy lube down the street from my house for both cars, only thing I know about the inspection guy is he’s black. I had no muffler, still had the cat and resonator.

If my civic had to be scanned it would pass OBD2 on the '05 motor & ECU…I have all of the listed things except a spare tire.

You dont have stock seat belts nor is your exhaust adequate

its “oem replacement” got it at cole muffler

They’re actually back in the car, I put them in shortly after taking it off the road, thanks for knowing everything.

That seriously made me LOL. :crackup

if you didnt have kpro you would never pass. never
my ecu has no delete files other than the rear o2 so you can run open downpipe and not trigger it. but it wouldnt matter anyway i dont roll with broken parts, im not pete.

Joey tells more fucking lies then any one I have ever met so dont listen to a word that little retard says

I have the whole RSX harness in there, wired correctly to the cluster, with the RSX ecu, threw zero codes, no CEL.

youve got about 3 harnesses in there.