Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

Haha yeah i was gonna chat with ya but never got a chance. Looks like you are deff taking your time with this one! Judging by the goodies you had with ya the other day, Car is going to be redic!!

K swap For sale ?!?!

Hmm? Dont tell me your selling your setup lol

Up in the air right now actually. Going back to B series is in my future i thinkk

OMG, you kill me on the insides lmao

Lmao. Gotta be a baller to maintain a 500whp+ K series. Id have to buy a $4k PPG gearset so i wouldn’t gernade transmissions everyother trackday.

Oh really? That fuckin sucks…

B-Series FTW! Told ya you shoulda kept that shit lol

Lol here we go with the shoulda coulda blah blah

but seriously… BSeriesFTW

Just a random thought how much would you sell the a2 swap for?

PM’d

I really hope your joking since you said a couple days ago that B-Series was cool in 2000.

You gays will just hafta see come spring time :ahh

They were…even K series are starting to become old news. I’m going to try and see what I can do about getting a J series for next winter. TL Type-S 3.2 V6 whaaaat? :ahh

i saw that article in this months honda tuning… pretty tight setup.

Haha Joey. Do etttt! J swaps are Sick

Moar Towrk!!

Yeah so tight the hood doesnt even fit. Once all the kinks are worked out that swap and the k23t are the future.

I’m gonna try. Selling my motor/tranny, mounts, header, etc. should be able to cover everything I’ll need for that + some extra cash. The guys I see that have done them are making high 2xx’s w/ a tune. That’ll be a job & a half!

You honda guys and your swapping lol

I really do want to do a j-swap though