Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

i heard theres no turbo

oh word

Heard this car is purple

I heard this car today, and saw some clown driving it.

i heard this think doesnt have vteck

iiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvttttttttttteeeeeeeeeccccccccc

i also heard this thing is pushrod what ever that means lol

Dude its got alot of pushrods. We had the engine opened up tonight

I heard this car is a blast to drive. Puts a smile on my face everytime i drive it.

thing looks/sounds sick!

Thanks Adam! I honestly do not want to turbo it. It has such awesome driveability and what not. Im in the market for another honda for the rolling tire burning duties

Sounds like a good choice. Id leave this car as is!

I plan on it sir. Maybe some cams/springs/retainers. That is about it. I am very pleased with it.

i would like to see this, sir matt. hit me up later. im gonna be sleeping most of the day, 10pm-6am this week, off Saturday. 5am-1pm sunday-friday though next week.

so mid day i should be up.

don’t forget the rbc IM & a good tune :thumbup when it comes time for some cams let me know :ninja.

I picked up 40whp & 40lb/ft in the midrange from a tune alone (base ITR map vs tuned no other changes on stock k20a w/rbc)

+1 I’m gonna be picking up a hatch soon and dropping a turbo GSR or LS/Vtec in it over the winter months. K will be the 12 sec. N/A DD. Probably going to sell the Trans Am, fuckin’ turd :lol

Deff Brett. I work until 5 today. So i shall hit you up.

Greg, Ill be looking to pick up an RBC rather soon. Hopefully cams and a tune a little bit later in the season.:excited

I’m off to the carwash now. She is so dirty! Then im going to pick up some new plugs.

Yessir. As much as i miss last years setup that i had, I honestly love the K. I will have the best of both worlds though. Im gonna pick up another EG.

What car wash you goin to? Western Ave?

Yeah. I wanna go in a little bit. I have work at 12:45 though.