GM/Hummer finally did something right....

wow thats nice

The only good thing Hummer could ever do is totally leave the automotive industry, never to be mentioned again. They belong in the military, and nowhere else.

They should make more. The other hummers should be smaller versions of the H1 but still nasty like it. Not that the other ones arent tough, but they arent H1 tough.

I was looking at old H1s on ebay, would make the perfect winter truck :headbang:

They are awesome street cars. To get rid of them would be a terrible move. There is no reasoning behind getting rid of them. If you do that then you better get rid of any other giant SUV out there.

11 mpg!! significantly improved gas mileage!? FUCK YEAH.
I’ll take 3 of them and shove them up G. Bush’s asshole.

:tup: awesome idea!!!:gtfo:

seriously though the H1 is the only hummer that should be produced…and it should be 100k Plus like it used to.

It is 100k+… that never changed. And I disagree… I love the H2… the H3 we could do withuot… not to mention any others that they bring out.

put a plow on that ish

I just think it would be sweet to be able to have a bumper sticker on another car that says “My winter beater is worth more than your house.” That and the fact that it’s just a sweet ass vehicle.

its still gonne be super high priced

Always has been as it should be.

I whole-heartedly agree.

:bloated:

the less bad drivers in huge ass trucks the better.

Am I the only one who hates Hummers in this forum?

I am suprised that nobody mentioned the 0-60…

13.5 Seconds???

Aside from beating TONS of peoples cars, Shit, that thing will MOVE!!

doesn’t sound like it :wink:

Where the hell have you been? The H3 is much hotter than the H2 even though it lacks some power… it is still much better than the H2.

H2 is for status.
H3 is for people who can’t afford status, but its the same price as a TrailBlazer. Once it gets a bigger motor… or a turbo, I would be interested.

Thats a cheap house. :stuck_out_tongue: Like mine :frowning:

Hopefully GM opens their minds up a little and realizes we need more than one motor in the thing. That’s the only thing holding me back from liking the H3 is the motor. They just need a better one.

But you like the H2? You know its more anemic that the I5 in the H3 right?

The H3 being the Cavalier of the Hummer marque, I don’t expect anybody to complain.