GM sends letter to suppliers asking them to lobby for money.. gets this in reply

yea, as dumb an annoying, those adds score pretty high on the scale, but he knows how to move product, so kudos on that.
last night, i was watching tv half asleep(i was on hydrocodone) and saw a commercial for pizza or something or other that was done JUST like Billy’s. :facepalm

Fucillo is one of the top car guys in the country. He has dealerships everywhere. Every August when he has that HUGE sale they sell 1,000 cars in that month. Thats insane… I dont mind him in a fur coat, he has money i dont, cant get mad at him for it.

Fuccillo’s a stud, player, and a deal maker. Wayne’s right - take notes.

I would rather see him in the fur coat, than those sloppy oversized button up shirts he can’t seem to figure out how to tuck in.

who the fuck tucks in a button-up?

Well dude, when your gut is that huge, and it looks like a sun dress…

I’m not hating on him. he’s a successful businessman. I just think it was very uncouth of him to be selling budget cars in a fur coat, during an economic hardship felt nationwide, along with plugging that he can get financing for ANYONE, and then having the assurance ++ crap. did I mention the fur coat.

I’m on a boat mother fucker, don’t you ever forget.

Adults?