GM streamlining down to one line of cars...

…or at least it seems that way…

http://www.southgate.com.au/jf/JF_Viva_1.jpg
http://www.southgate.com.au/jf/JF_Viva_2.jpg

My Suzuki Reno is being rebadged yet again for another market, and will go on sale in Australia and New Zealand as the Holden Viva…already it’s…

Chevy Optra in Canada
Chevy Lacetti in Europe
Suzuki Reno in the US
Buick Excelle in China
& Daewoo Lacetti in Asia

and I hear rumours that a car on my car’s platform is going to replace the awful Saturn Ion…

saw those in Mexico

you know, now that my car’s sold on every fucking continent, you’d think I’d be able to find some fucking sway bars and shit… :madfawk:

why its only a econo car lol. Either give it time or find another platform that has bigger stuff stock to swap like civs and tegs lol.

Your cars a fucking whore all over this world :kekegay:

:gives: x 3.14

terrible

what’s even more depressing is that GM is actually selling this hunk of shit and people around the world are spending their hard earned money for it. :bash:

worls :confused::kekegay:

:damn:

:smiley:

its bad when i catch u!

you seem to be the only one to catch spelling mistakes - ironic, isn’t it?

:smiley:

eh…i think i got a really good car for $12,500. I like it a hell of a lot better than the Civic (a $12,500 Civic would have had no horsepower or AC) and the Cobalt was $3k more for something that rattled on the test drive and would have been out of warranty within a year (36k miles).

but i’ll tell you what… next meet, i’ll bring it… and anyone who wants to drive it can. if anyone can tell me a better NEW car for $12,500, i’ll be floored.

Off-topic, but the link in your sig should be labeled NWS. :mad:

should it?

did it turn u on!

Ironic coming from a guy that jocks HoMoCo products… for racing.

-TJ

No! and the picture I saw was NOT work safe!

i’m glad you like it, that’s all that really matters.

I think it’s junk no matter what the price, but that’s just my opinion. But then again, I like big, nasty, rusty, underpowered trucks. :dunno: :smiley: