GM to close four plants, may unload Hummer

are you joking? i used to pay 150-200 every week when i was 18 with my oldsmobile LOL thats nothing unless you just go to work and stay home and dont go anywhere or beg your friends for gas money or something

im spending a bit under 100 bucks now a week just on the bike, i knwo my bro is spending 300 a week on gas in his truck takes 35 gallons and uses that to go to work and drive around with it dumpin construction waste etc

so 150 a week to drive a hummer, where can i sign up for that deal? fuck i’de do it !

I know i spend at least 200 when i have the bmw 740 for a week

You must be doing alot of travelling to use up $100 in gas a week for a bike.

Ive been paying about $45 a week to fill my daily driver and I drive about 350 miles a week.

do you drive like 400 miles a week or somthing? or do you just beat on it constantly because I drive a good amount (when I have acar) and when I was doin 300 miles a week I only spent about $70-100

ya i drive liek 200 miles a day today i put 260+ I know that cuz i filled the tank from empty bfore i left and my damn gas light just came on again when pullin the bike in the garage and i get 250-270 miles on a tank

damn dude, thats alot, in one day

yea well I didnt buy it to look at it, but some days i dont drive at all, i dont drive 300 miles every day 7 days a wek but i def do a minimum of 500 miles a week, anyways what im sayin is that if I could drive a hummer for 150 a week i would get one tomorrow, well i’de go get my own S500 or 740il so i wouldnt have to take my bros :slight_smile: thats what i would do, but i havent because i cannot afford the gas

I dont even put that many miles a day on the delivery truck I drive working an 8+ hour shift.

thats definitly understandable, if I had a bike like I planned on, I would be driving alot to, but thats alot man, instead I’m buying a nice car because thats more practical for me, hopefully next summer I will buy myself a bike though.

yea but its probably all local ? I go from cp to rotterdam to lebanon to saratoga etc those are my usual trips cruising

when my credit has enough “historY” by setp or october im gonna get my self a great car for sure, im thinking C43 or possibly an M3, something nasty tho, im so sick of shit ass cars and fucking crap, im better than that hahaha

I start out in CP, go to Schenectady, Scotia, Albany, Colonie, Guilderland, etc but yeah, mostly local I guess.

I drive alot… was $117 to fill today…I was LOW. My monthly gas bill is running about $1275.00 ugg. If i didnt like the barcalounger feeling inside the H2, I’d move it along… not that anyone would wanna buy it!

Yeah, that descibes me fukin perfect doesnt it.

Hmm. Interesting… you people think all fucked up.

FYI, it’s not like manufacturers can switch their plans on a car at the flip of the hat. The entire 2009, 2010 and hell 2011 lineup has been designed, tested and developed by now, changing anything like the motor or the general weight of the car isn’t happening without the company taking a multi million dollar hit.

If your car came out in 2006 as a new model, it was most likely conceived circa de 2001.

And no car has to meet the regulations, the company gets fined if it doesn’t.

Between the desire, And the spasm
Between the potency, And the existence
Between the essence, And the descent
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is, Life is, For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

• T.S. Eliot; The Hollow Men