Gm's in the 9's for pocket change [split]

So judging by this thread, my car makes like 500whp…

the only thing your car makes is holes in your garage floor from sitting on jack stands too long.

Nope it makes flat spots in his tire too

i love all of the " wait ill next year" or “ill show u whats up this spring” comments. with that said. richie and i are building a car from scratch… in his basement with help from an army of cats. we will see u all on the summer solstice. then u will see whats REALLY good.

OMG that is priceless:hug

lmaoooo

Nicest dude u will meet??? Richard wha bout all the neg comments bout mu caddy at the gym…huhhh???yah still upset over it now I cant even sell it ir bring it to the auction over that…u deff know how to hurt my feelings…could of atleast pick on my s2000 instead[/quote]

lolol stopppp alX

Everytime i see that sig i either think " i posted something and forgot?" or " who the fuck has the same pos as me?!?!".

lolol stopppp alX[/quote]

hey Richie i am in the middle of building that caddy i figured since u didnt have any faith in it ill prove u wrong …if i can get 950whp ill be happy wha u think??

lol i see it after i post and dont even notice i posted lolol u told me to leve it!

hey Richie i am in the middle of building that caddy i figured since u didnt have any faith in it ill prove u wrong …if i can get 950whp ill be happy wha u think??[/quote]

L:ninjaL

so 1995 caddy seville ill buy nick’s supercharger and get it tuned and u will see whatsup